Ultra-soft or ultra-strong toilet paper?

Random question but related to the topic (somewhat).

One of my boys was in town and he had a cousin that lives in the same city as me. He comes over my crib and brings him with and we are all chillin just choppin it up.

His cousin asks can he use the washroom and where it was at, so I tell em yeah its down the hall to the right.

He then asks me “do yall flush yall toilet paper here” I was confused as hell. I say what do you mean, and he tells me that not everyone flushes toilet paper some people wipe and throw it in the trash, and he was one of them.

I told his *** to flush that ish down the toilet and I doubled back just to make sure. I wanted to discuss that some more with him but the whole topic itself was awkward as hell so I left it alone. But have any of yall ever came across that or heard of people doing that?
:lol:
yeah that's a cultural thing
i flush
but
i actually respect dude
for at least having the decency to ask

:lol:
yeah that's a cultural thing
i flush
but
i actually respect dude
for at least having the decency to ask

Yea looking back on it Im lowkey glad he did ask cuz Idk how I or my wife woulda reacted taking out the bathroom garbage later on and seeing used toilet paper in there. Def aint tryna disrespect nobody culture.

Ive seen public restrooms where they say not to flush used TP. Usually ones with the weak toilet flushing.

Flushable wet wipes all day. Gotta have it fresh mane.

One-two wipes with tp, then wet wipes to finish it off.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever thrown anything that touched my butt into the trash

Flushable wet wipes all day. Gotta have it fresh mane.

One wipe with tp, then wet wipes to finish it off.

KTr7W8b.jpg

Random question but related to the topic (somewhat).

One of my boys was in town and he had a cousin that lives in the same city as me. He comes over my crib and brings him with and we are all chillin just choppin it up.

His cousin asks can he use the washroom and where it was at, so I tell em yeah its down the hall to the right.

He then asks me “do yall flush yall toilet paper here” I was confused as hell. I say what do you mean, and he tells me that not everyone flushes toilet paper some people wipe and throw it in the trash, and he was one of them.

I told his *** to flush that ish down the toilet and I doubled back just to make sure. I wanted to discuss that some more with him but the whole topic itself was awkward as hell so I left it alone. But have any of yall ever came across that or heard of people doing that?

**Also to answer the thread question we use Cottonelle Ultra CleanCare toilet paper followed by Cottonelle wet wipes (wet wipes generally only used depending on the level of damage done). Charmin sucks in my opinion.

I've dated a girl and went over her crib once and saw a sign indicating to throw it in the trash instead of flushing.

I flushed that **** anyway.

I've dated a girl and went over her crib once and saw a sign indicating to throw it in the trash instead of flushing.

I flushed that **** anyway.

Should have **** in the trash, cleaned yourself, left and never called her again.

+1 on that portable Bidet man

seriously life changing, no more wet wipes for me. Strong enough for the water to go up and flush EVERYTHING out :pimp:

you missed most of the convo. i do use wipes, if i'm out in public. if i'm home, i'm using the tub. i'm Filipino, so i grew up this way. not changing my methods 28 years later.
Man, pause on everything. What exactly does "use the tub" mean? Are you taking a BATH?????

Back
Top Bottom