Ugly people?

iblink

Banned
Why do people toss the term around so freely? I was in the turnoff's thread and someone mentioned that ugly women turn them off. How insensitive can youguys be? Just because a person isn't your cup of tea doesn't make them ugly. I'm asking you, as a fellow human being, to stop using terms that hurtothers.

Just because a girl isn't
megan_good.jpg
status doesn't meanshe's ugly.

Would you call her ugly?

Applaud this man
I never use the term ugly.I never call anyone ugly because i know some day im going to have kids

Originally Posted by The Minister

Would you call her ugly?
yes

I went to high school with this girl. Ever since we were in the tenth grade, people would pick on her because they deemed her to be "ugly" and upuntil our senior year, I was one of the people who stood up for her. This girl was one of the nicest people I knew, but the constant harassment cause her tobecome suicidal. You all need to realize that the crap you say actually impacts people. Who the hell are you to chastise someone else on the appearancethey're born with?

laugh.gif
that chick is
sick.gif
honestly though i look down on ugly people, i know its wrong but i still find myself doing it
tired.gif

Yeah I'm not a fan of the word..its just so harsh lol..my aunt always says "I didn't find her/him attractive."..ive taken that route..

Originally Posted by iBlink

Why do people toss the term around so freely? I was in the turnoff's thread and someone mentioned that ugly women turn them off. How insensitive can you guys be? Just because a person isn't your cup of tea doesn't make them ugly. I'm asking you, as a fellow human being, to stop using terms that hurt others.

Just because a girl isn't
megan_good.jpg
status doesn't mean she's ugly.

Would you call her ugly?
This dude should be banned here in NT..

@$%! it...if you ugly you ugly...no 'beauty disadvantaged' or 'hypopretty disorder'...some folk is ugly. Oh well...

Would you call her ugly?
yes

I went to high school with this girl. Ever since we were in the tenth grade, people would pick on her because they deemed her to be "ugly" and up until our senior year, I was one of the people who stood up for her. This girl was one of the nicest people I knew, but the constant harassment cause her to become suicidal. You all need to realize that the crap you say actually impacts people. Who the hell are you to chastise someone else on the appearance they're born with?
i'm just saying she could be a cool girl but you are asking us if shes ugly. i know nothing about this girl so based purely on the info yougave us that was the first thing that popped in my head.

Would you call her ugly?
yes

I went to high school with this girl. Ever since we were in the tenth grade, people would pick on her because they deemed her to be "ugly" and up until our senior year, I was one of the people who stood up for her. This girl was one of the nicest people I knew, but the constant harassment cause her to become suicidal. You all need to realize that the crap you say actually impacts people. Who the hell are you to chastise someone else on the appearance they're born with?

go write a book homie, nobody cares. this is the real world and its rough out there. if you let things get to you that even makes you think of suicide yourweak and the weak get trampled over. arent fat black chics the most confident anyway
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom