UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

It's all very simple to figure out.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

That however, is hard to swallow. Always will be.

Mind blown.

swear i thought it was the kush, but that really blew me away
eek.gif

But if something turned our world inside out, why would there be a future us?

I think that future humans (Millions of years ahead of us) came to earth, cloned their past using very advanced technology and bones from am ancient graveyard and seeded Earth to see what their past was like. We ended up surviving and growing and they still check up on us..We are their Truman show.

All that brain cell talk is very interesting too because most people don't realize how tiny we are (Like a brain cell) in the endless amount of space. Earth compared to its surroundings is literally the size of a grain of salt laying on the sidewalk and the whole Earth is space, at best.

I have asked this before and nobody answered, but I will ask again: What do you guys think humans would look like, if we survived, in 1 million years? Taller? Shorter? More hair? Less hair? Would we all eventually have the same skin tone?

The 1st part was sarcastic BTW

It don't make sense tho.....if you're saying they're HUMANS, that means that they were once from Earth. If they were from another planet, they wouldn't be called humans.
But the word "humans" was made up by us. We don't know what we were called way back in time. To automatically assume that our species is ONLY on/from Earth is being very narrow minded.

What if Earth isn't our future relatives home planet and wasn't even our home planet? They left our home planet and seeded this one. We would never know unless they told us, lol.

To any other species out there, WE are the aliens...
alien.gif

If we were advanced, could travel space and find life that was far inferior to us, what do you think we would do? I assume we would watch, study, kidnap and examine these beings out of pure curiosity..Sounds familiar..

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by nyckone

i see that some people have mentioned william cooper and nephilim, both are very, very interesting topics. william cooper believed that aliens are demons and that the aliens are part of a grand deception to scare the world and to help usher in the one world religion. the "existence" of aliens will pretty much negate the existence of God. i can see what he is saying, especially with programs like ancient aliens pretty much saying we are the product of alien beings that came down and had a hand in our creation.

also, please look up nephilim. nephilim are mentioned a few times in the bible and they are explained in detail in the book of enoch. in summation: nephilim were creatures created by fallen angels who lusted after earthly women and mated with them. their offspring were giants and abominations in the eyes of God, which some believe really was the reason behind the great flood.

another thing that has resonated with me is a sketch that i saw of a being that was in communication with known mason and satanist, allister crowley. his depiction of the being he spoke to and received messages from was a demon that greatly resembled a classic grey alien.

anyway, i am rambling due to the vicodin i took a lil bit ago.
how so?
snap, i kinda was vague on that: what i meant to say is that i just notice that aliens are hinted at and almost blatantly spoken about as beings that could have been the catalyst for humans existing and not God. alien talk appearing more in the media with guys like stephen greer speaking out on it at press conferences, to the vatican and via popular culture (movies and ancient aliens) all seems to be some kind of predictive programming to remove God as the creator of humanity. it all falls into line with what people like alice bailey, madame blavatsky, benjamin creme and all of the other prominent theosophical society members/new agers/luciferians wrote about and planned.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by nyckone

i see that some people have mentioned william cooper and nephilim, both are very, very interesting topics. william cooper believed that aliens are demons and that the aliens are part of a grand deception to scare the world and to help usher in the one world religion. the "existence" of aliens will pretty much negate the existence of God. i can see what he is saying, especially with programs like ancient aliens pretty much saying we are the product of alien beings that came down and had a hand in our creation.

also, please look up nephilim. nephilim are mentioned a few times in the bible and they are explained in detail in the book of enoch. in summation: nephilim were creatures created by fallen angels who lusted after earthly women and mated with them. their offspring were giants and abominations in the eyes of God, which some believe really was the reason behind the great flood.

another thing that has resonated with me is a sketch that i saw of a being that was in communication with known mason and satanist, allister crowley. his depiction of the being he spoke to and received messages from was a demon that greatly resembled a classic grey alien.

anyway, i am rambling due to the vicodin i took a lil bit ago.
how so?
snap, i kinda was vague on that: what i meant to say is that i just notice that aliens are hinted at and almost blatantly spoken about as beings that could have been the catalyst for humans existing and not God. alien talk appearing more in the media with guys like stephen greer speaking out on it at press conferences, to the vatican and via popular culture (movies and ancient aliens) all seems to be some kind of predictive programming to remove God as the creator of humanity. it all falls into line with what people like alice bailey, madame blavatsky, benjamin creme and all of the other prominent theosophical society members/new agers/luciferians wrote about and planned.

Nyckone I'm very happy to see that your familiar with those people and their teachings. That is why I said whatever the outcome of this scenario I will not trust "them."People don't even realize that these UFO technology was experimented on by the Nazis long ago. Look up "Foo fighters" and "Vril".

Nyckone I'm very happy to see that your familiar with those people and their teachings. That is why I said whatever the outcome of this scenario I will not trust "them."People don't even realize that these UFO technology was experimented on by the Nazis long ago. Look up "Foo fighters" and "Vril".

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The media, civilians, high ranking officials... all are talking about these things as if they're a joke until we get hardcore proof then everyone is shaking like newborn babies. I'm telling you guys. Don't put it past the human race to have invented time travel so we could ensure the progress of our species. If you think about it, it would be in our best interest and a very last line defense. Or first depending on how you're looking at it. I'd rather stick it to my foes by going back in time and changing a few things so I could ensure America remains at the top then to battle it out with a nuclear war. This is John Conner #^*#, the real deal.
time travel just isnt plausible unless you have a flux capacitor.

The media, civilians, high ranking officials... all are talking about these things as if they're a joke until we get hardcore proof then everyone is shaking like newborn babies. I'm telling you guys. Don't put it past the human race to have invented time travel so we could ensure the progress of our species. If you think about it, it would be in our best interest and a very last line defense. Or first depending on how you're looking at it. I'd rather stick it to my foes by going back in time and changing a few things so I could ensure America remains at the top then to battle it out with a nuclear war. This is John Conner #^*#, the real deal.

Originally Posted by Digger85

You've been watching too much back to the future. Doc Brown and the delorean are not what we're going to use. Time travel must consist of a molecules being able to stay intact to its structure while going through a time loop, or a "shortcut" through the fabric of time. It's like putting a piece of paper on the table and drawing a line straight through it... fold the paper in half and punch two holes in one spot. Open it back up and you'll see them in two completely opposite spots, close it back up and all you have is a hole on one side and a hole on the other. That's the concept of space travel. It's like cutting through a grass patch in the park instead of going all the way around the street to get to point B. The universe consists of dimensions. Time travel is not too far from us. It's all just a matter of TIME.

You've been watching too much back to the future. Doc Brown and the delorean are not what we're going to use. Time travel must consist of a molecules being able to stay intact to its structure while going through a time loop, or a "shortcut" through the fabric of time. It's like putting a piece of paper on the table and drawing a line straight through it... fold the paper in half and punch two holes in one spot. Open it back up and you'll see them in two completely opposite spots, close it back up and all you have is a hole on one side and a hole on the other. That's the concept of space travel. It's like cutting through a grass patch in the park instead of going all the way around the street to get to point B. The universe consists of dimensions. Time travel is not too far from us. It's all just a matter of TIME.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

+1

+2.
Its pretty scary to think about, no god , no explanation as to why we are here. What if we are the ants to "aliens". The thought of no after-life scares me. 

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

+1

+2.
Its pretty scary to think about, no god , no explanation as to why we are here. What if we are the ants to "aliens". The thought of no after-life scares me. 

But the word "humans" was made up by us. We don't know what we were called way back in time. To automatically assume that our species is ONLY on/from Earth is being very narrow minded.

What if Earth isn't our future relatives home planet and wasn't even our home planet? They left our home planet and seeded this one. We would never know unless they told us, lol.

Basically what I came to say.

This is intriguing, and I for one do believe that something meaningfull will happen to our planet in a short matter of tie.

Basically what I came to say.

This is intriguing, and I for one do believe that something meaningfull will happen to our planet in a short matter of tie.

My theory is that time travel is possible in the form of light. I don't know if that is it's only possible way, but a solid must be converted to light and be propelled at a rate faster than light.

Also in the form of light or mimmicking the weight and "texture" of light, you would be able to move in a way that defies lower gravity levels.

x1.jpg

Time_machine_LHC1.jpg

Time+Machine.jpg

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

My theory is that time travel is possible in the form of light. I don't know if that is it's only possible way, but a solid must be converted to light and be propelled at a rate faster than light.

Also in the form of light or mimmicking the weight and "texture" of light, you would be able to move in a way that defies lower gravity levels.

x1.jpg

Time_machine_LHC1.jpg

Time+Machine.jpg

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

that still just doesnt make any sense. when you break it down into simple parts, to be able to go back in the past to see something that already happened or in the future to see something thats going to happen just doesnt seem possible in any way.

that still just doesnt make any sense. when you break it down into simple parts, to be able to go back in the past to see something that already happened or in the future to see something thats going to happen just doesnt seem possible in any way.

Back
Top Bottom