UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16, 2ND LEG

Lookin for Roma to put down Arsenal tomorrow at the Olimpico.

No De Rossi will hurt but I think it can and will be done.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ RM. My jaw dropped on the first goal, I thought for sure Pepe got pulled down. Even Torres couldn't believe he got away with it.
And then the penalty given..... that linesman was terrible.

The silver lining though was RM were thoroughly dominated anyway. They looked shell shocked playing at Anfield. Pool look strong right now in this competition.
Agree 100%

I thought the refs were giving the game to aresenal until I noticed that RM wasn't even putting up a fight. The Torres pull down was questionable, and thehand ball was not even close to being what was called. It was the RM lack of fire and intensity that told me the blown calls didn't even matter. Arsenalwas gonna score no matter what.

Originally Posted by APLX2

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ RM. My jaw dropped on the first goal, I thought for sure Pepe got pulled down. Even Torres couldn't believe he got away with it.
And then the penalty given..... that linesman was terrible.

The silver lining though was RM were thoroughly dominated anyway. They looked shell shocked playing at Anfield. Pool look strong right now in this competition.
Agree 100%

I thought the refs were giving the game to aresenal until I noticed that RM wasn't even putting up a fight. The Torres pull down was questionable, and the hand ball was not even close to being what was called. It was the RM lack of fire and intensity that told me the blown calls didn't even matter. Arsenal was gonna score no matter what.
real played arsenal?
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Questionable call...Torres getting away with just about everything (can't even touch the damn dude)...Gerrard striking at will (anyone saw that self set-upinside the box but he missed?
smh.gif
)...Pepe being way too soft...

I'm a Real fan and I'm disgusted. After the 2nd goal I just shut down my TV and I just saw the highlights @ the gym.

Originally Posted by cashbox sunrise

Lookin for Roma to put down Arsenal tomorrow at the Olimpico.

No De Rossi will hurt but I think it can and will be done.
Like Milan did last year at the San Siro?
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

I meant Liverpool. It's damn near one am and I can't sleep since the anticipation is killing me for the Barca game. Taking the day off FTW!

This will be one exciting matchday...cannot wait for 3:45 to come around............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Chivu by far is the biggest loss of those 3.

considering he was in the roma squad that we whooped 7-1 and we rolled all over his butt i wasnt worried about him anyway...but he had a mask on that day so imsorry

Chivu is a good versatile player, he just had a nightmare that night.

Ibrahimovic is considered one of the best players in the world despite not necessarily showing up at this level. He'll have to tonight.

Fingers crossed...

Sidenote: Ronaldo's wearing the new Superfly boots...

AND VIDIC SCORES!

1 for the Serbian Terminator
Ronnie's boots look pretty slick. I'm sure they'll run somewhere around $200-300.

Oh man Adriano almost pulled something incredible out of his *%%. And this Inter defense needs to step the $%## up and play like a cup team.

Well, Inter had their chances... just couldn't get their final touch right...

Back
Top Bottom