UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND OF 16, 2ND LEG

Well, all i can say is that the ref's are single handedly giving away the Liverpool game. Handball...sure buddy.

$!@ i come home to see madrid down 3-0 on aggregate. this +$+@ is a wrap. i wasn't expecting them to do anything in europe to begin with though. those 2goals that they gave up are ******ed too ><

straight bs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:Real has been cheated with the first 2 goals imo.

smh.gif
Real

indifferent.gif
@ Real Madrid. Embarassing themselves at the UCL since 2003.

indifferent.gif
@ Liverpool...one step closer to yet ANOTHER final 4 appearancein this competition. Too bad they dont have what it takes to be consistent for 38 weeks in the Premiership.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
@ Sporting Lisbon. What the eff are they doing in this competition? I'mgoing to offer my suggestion one more time...no Portugese club should be allowed to play in the UCL for the next 12 years (1 for every goal Sporting Lisbonallowed).

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna skip class and switch between Inter/Man Utd, Lyon/Barca and Arsenal/Roma. I think that Man Utd, Barca and Arsenal will gothrough.

Watching this on delay.

Essien is finally back!
pimp.gif

Glad we could let Scolari go, at least Guus plays Drogba. So far him and Anelka have worked well.

I can't believe they didn't give us the goal off the free kick. It went over the whole $+#+!!% line. As long as we hold them off here.

I can't believe RM pooped on themselves today.

My hopes aren't as high since Puyol can't play tomorrow.

I'm proud of the ways Juve played today, came out firing, pretty much dominated the first 30 minutes. then the game completely changed in the final 5-10minutes of the first half.

obviously Nedved taking the knock early was disheartening, but I'm happy, and shocked, that Rainieri actually changed up his formation to attack. andChiellini's second yellow was not a yellow, he clearly got to the ball first and should not have been sent off. but even with 10 men Juve controlled thegame, but the late drogba goal was the obvious killer. i can't complain, we played well, but when the heart and soul of your defense gets sent off, thereis nothing you can do. if you're and Italian team that concedes 2 goals at home you dont deserve to win.

and if you didn't know who Sebastian Giovinco was before this game, you better know now. THE KID IS THE FUTURE.

He got the ball first but that was wreckless. He should know better when he has a yellow already. I don't blame the refs for giving him the secondyellow. Very very good game compared to the Madrid game. That was garbage, crappy play by Real and crappy bad calls that pretty much handed Liverpool the game.

Tomorrow's matches look very appetizing. No work either. Wish i had today off though. Liverpool
pimp.gif

How does rest of tourney work? Who would play who?

Originally Posted by bamez

Tomorrow's matches look very appetizing. No work either. Wish i had today off though. Liverpool
pimp.gif

How does rest of tourney work? Who would play who?

off the top of my head the winners will be united, barcelona, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal, villareal, atheltic, bayern.

the next draw will be on friday march 20th. any team from any country can play each other starting from the quarters.

as a united fan im hoping for a draw like this lolz:

united-arsenal (less travel)
barcelona-liverpool (funny as hell)
chelsea-bayern
villareal-athletico (have fun in the semis kids)

then id like to see-

united-athletico
barcelona-bayern

united-barcelona would be the best game imo with the way the season is going right now....as a football fan liverpool played well today but chelsea is boringas hell

u

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ RM. My jaw dropped on the first goal, I thought for sure Pepe got pulled down. Even Torres couldn't believe he gotaway with it.
And then the penalty given..... that linesman was terrible.

The silver lining though was RM were thoroughly dominated anyway. They looked shell shocked playing at Anfield. Pool look strong right now in this competition.

I actually think that there was a period of time where real was looking dangerous in the second half. they weren't terrible. but that score line wasstraight embarassing. and getting shut out in 2 games was as well.

im rooting for my fifa 09 team villareal to win it now
laugh.gif

I hope to see Inter, Arsenal, Barca and Atletico pass through tomorrow. Although if Lyon went through, I would not be upset, because I do like Lyon and Barcaboth.

Back
Top Bottom