Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

They got the guy that robbed the elderly woman at the ATM that was posted just a few days ago. Glad they got him…..he’s currently still locked up which is great. Now I wish the news would post a picture of his Mom and where they live….cause we know he’s still living at home with Momma.

Yes, hold these bastards accountable!!

so we do this towards our youth/future rather the corrupt entities that run this country. nah fam...
we gotta take the old garbage out before the new

Open your eyes champ…..can’t you see what’s going on?? Currently in DC we are at 111 homicides…..and COUNTING. None of those homicides are because of so called corrupt entities that run this country.

Dudes gotta stop making EXCUSES when it comes to violence in our community talking about corrupt entities, crabs in a barrel mentality, some imaginary white person, or posting some old *** video from 1960’s talking about some old ***** that infiltrated the Black Panther Party that was contracted by the FBI. Just a bunch of excuses after excuses…….which are the bridges that lead to nowhere. Now’s the time more than ever WE as a collective unit need to take a tougher approach on crime. WE are currently going in the wrong direction.

42 years ago, a young man who had worked his way out of the housing projects and into Princeton and Columbia Business School, married a 24 year old woman with a 5 year old kid.

You might call him a straight up sucker, but yesterday I called him to wish him a happy Father’s Day. He took me in and raised me as his own which, to me, makes him more of a man than most males walking down the street. And that’s why my son carries his name.

But, yeah, straight up sucker.

Sure.

It’s not poorly thought out at all. My father married a woman who had 3 kids (he had two). And I’ve called him a sucker thrice over why? Because he complains about my stepmom and how he should’ve “left her where she was at” and, I’ve a got a step brother who he’s raised since he was 2 years old, out here calling him all types of names and ridiculing him and honestly, I sit back and laugh at him. He tries to vent and I really could care less.

My grandmother never liked his wife, now he’s been stuck for 24 years and raised a kid who doesn’t give two craps about him. It may be a case by case basis in your opinion but we can agree to disagree.

I will forever call my pops a sucker because that fool gambled and gambled wrong. That’s enough experience for me to never even get involved in the like.
I think these 2 descriptions show how your experiences effect you and how you view things.

Open your eyes champ…..can’t you see what’s going on?? Currently in DC we are at 111 homicides…..and COUNTING. None of those homicides are because of so called corrupt entities that run this country.

Dudes gotta stop making EXCUSES when it comes to violence in our community talking about corrupt entities, crabs in a barrel mentality, some imaginary white person, or posting some old *** video from 1960’s talking about some old ***** that infiltrated the Black Panther Party that was contracted by the FBI. Just a bunch of excuses after excuses…….which are the bridges that lead to nowhere. Now’s the time more than ever WE as a collective unit need to take a tougher approach on crime. WE are currently going in the wrong direction.
homicide rates in the 90s were 500+. Stop acting like things are worse.. you build up this fear monger like cnn/fox. Maybe something in your personal is wrong and u wanna find blame

homicide rates in the 90s were 500+. Stop acting like things are worse.. you build up this fear monger like cnn/fox. Maybe something in your personal is wrong and u wanna find blame

Before we hit the homicide high of 500 like we did in the 90’s it’s better to address the problem early on like now don’t you think?? Also not sure why you REACHED back to the 90’s to escape what we are currently talking about. Yeah it was really bad in the 90’s……..and just because it was that’s no EXCUSE to look the other way with the problem we are facing today…..particularly with the way the juveniles are acting and committing crimes at such an alarming rate.

Dudes steadily reaching talking about fear mongering, Fox News, etc etc. Maybe if I was talking about so called CORRUPT ENTITIES, and the boogie white man YOU would be on board with what I’m talking about but since I’m not here we are. We have a crisis on our hands……and to turn our heads to look the other way or deny our current dilemma would be foolish.

Before we hit the homicide high of 500 like we did in the 90’s it’s better to address the problem early on like now don’t you think?? Also not sure why you REACHED back to the 90’s to escape what we are currently talking about. Yeah it was really bad in the 90’s……..and just because it was that’s no EXCUSE to look the other way with the problem we are facing today…..particularly with the way the juveniles are acting and committing crimes at such an alarming rate.

Dudes steadily reaching talking about fear mongering, Fox News, etc etc. Maybe if I was talking about so called CORRUPT ENTITIES, and the boogie white man YOU would be on board with what I’m talking about but since I’m not here we are. We have a crisis on our hands……and to turn our heads to look the other way or deny our current dilemma would be foolish.
nah u just a scary person acting like u leading some revolution. straight up POWER trip. Things ARE better now and it will never be perfect.

nah u just a scary person acting like u leading some revolution. straight up POWER trip. Things ARE better now and it will never be perfect.

LOL. Bless your heart. When you get a response like this WE can tell who is cool with things the way they are, isn’t black or simply doesn’t care about black people.

Yes I’m leading a revolution……I told you dudes before I’m THE H.N.I.C.

Hood dudes using CGI now?

I come in peace but how did they fake the shattering part?
They staged all that for “content” ….No actual crime took place, it’s an old vid

But like I said don’t leave nothing in your whip and always watch where you park in the A, even tho it happens everywhere there

I know y’all thirsty to post crime **** in here like we in a post apocalyptic wasteland (that account knew what it was doing by posting that), but at least do a lil bit of vetting if possible :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
They staged all that for “content” ….No actual crime took place, it’s an old vid

But like I said don’t leave nothing in your whip and always watch where you park in the A, even tho it happens everywhere there

Right, I assumed it might have been STAGED, but I am referring to the actual process of shattering the glass that easily.

Leave nothing visible in your car no matter where you park.

Yes the glass can be shattered that easily, it’s many ways/tools to do it …Them breaking just the lil part of your window if you got that is the worst, cuz it costs more to fix than simply replacing the whole glass

Hopefully many others don't see this video and decide to buy whatever the name of that item is.

Real or fake, that was My issue with the video.

Sure, people that already knew ALREADY knew but this is essentially a PSA on it.

Hate to see it.

Leave nothing visible in your car no matter where you park.
I don't think this really matters unfortunately. They are able to get in and out so fast, they just doing the numbers game it seems. Hit as many cars as possible and see what they can come away with.

I don't think this really matters unfortunately. They are able to get in and out so fast, they just doing the numbers game it seems. Hit as many cars as possible and see what they can come away with.

I mean if someone wants to break in, they will.
But don't make it easy for them by having bags in seats and things that might entice them.

LOL. Bless your heart. When you get a response like this WE can tell who is cool with things the way they are, isn’t black or simply doesn’t care about black people.

Yes I’m leading a revolution……I told you dudes before I’m THE H.N.I.C.
i dunno what your realistic expectations are but b4 u go saving other people you gotta save yourself champ

Back
Top Bottom