Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Or maybe its a mistake. Either way, good deal.

naw they do that if the shoe dont sell

if it was a mistake they all would have been put off exclusion

if it starts selling well they will put the exclusion back on. eastbay is petty like that

I love my pair. Wore them to the gym Friday night & people at the counter asked about them. They knew they were Curry's newest shoe and that they released Friday. Did legs workout (and shot around to loosen up) in them and they felt awesome!
@05FordGT Looks great on feet! Is it TTS or do I have to go .5 size up?

@05FordGT
Looks great on feet! Is it TTS or do I have to go .5 size up?

Hey buddy, thanks for the kind words. I bought the F2S's (LOVE this color too) from FNL in an 11 (same size as my Curry 1's) but they were a smidge too tight for my big toe on my right (bigger) foot. Exchanged them for an 11.5 and they feel worlds better. Got the wiggle room I need when I play/workout/walk around.

All depends on your foot and how you like the shoes to fit. My feet are normal and I'm a true 11 in most everything. From what others said earlier in the thread, these are a hair shorter inside vs the 1's. Hope this helps buddy. :smile:

Last edited:
Not sure if I missed it, but did anyone post any info on the color Steph wore in the Express ad (pic below)? Like the color of those and also really liking the Rainmakers too. These are SO comfy!!
View media item 1836724

Last edited:
Hey buddy, thanks for the kind words. I bought the F2S's (LOVE this color too) from FNL in an 11 (same size as my Curry 1's) but they were a smidge too tight for my big toe on my right (bigger) foot. Exchanged them for an 11.5 and they feel worlds better. Got the wiggle room I need when I play/workout/walk around.

All depends on your foot and how you like the shoes to fit. My feet are normal and I'm a true 11 in most everything. From what others said earlier in the thread, these are a hair shorter inside vs the 1's. Hope this helps buddy.
smile.gif
This helps out a lot. I am also a true size 11 but for some shoes I have to go a half size up. I have a $20 vip reward from footlocker so I'll wait for a while before I cop the northern lights. Many thanks!
happy.gif

The maroon pair releases Jan 18.. They are on eastbay's calendar

Hey buddy,thanks for the info. Repped! I gotta find a better pic somewhere. Now I gotta decide, these, the Haight Streets or Rainmakers. Knowing me, I'll grab all 3, lol!!

Back
Top Bottom