Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters

Haha, only on NT.  That's a long time to save some shoes in boxes.  Might be worth the investment, but I'd rather research stocks and play the market.

I'm sure 15 years from now though, I'll be kicking myself saying I should have bought 50 pairs.
haha same here. I'm heavily invested in UA shares.. so.. either way I hope one of them pays off.

I think the consensus is that the bible phrase is on all pairs from suit and tie and onward. Seems to be more pairs without the phrase vs with the phrase from floor general to professional. I havent seen the phrase on anyones iron sharpens iron pair.

Got to the mall a few minutes after they opened, no one was there for the Curry's. The hype is nowhere near the level of the 1's, and that's a good thing for us.

Got to the mall a few minutes after they opened, no one was there for the Curry's. The hype is nowhere near the level of the 1's, and that's a good thing for us.

Went to the mall during my lunch break, decided to cop the Homes in person since the Visa promo ended on UA.  

Im here in the midwest and I feel like I've seen more Curry 2s around lately, no stores around here even stocked the Curry 1s.

Did anyone else notice there is no Dub Nation Home logo/tag inside the tongue?  Just checking if my pair was messed up.

So many dope colorways. If I had to choose a fav so far, it'll be the suit n tie. Like the playoff 12 vibe. Haven't sent the home dubs in person yet tho

Last edited:
Warriors will be letting cameras in for the first time. To watch Curry's warm ups. They'll be airing 1 hour early here in the Bay Area CSN. I wonder what new shoes he'll have?

Last edited:
Missed out on Dub Nation Home 7.5's....will check my local FTL tomorrow.

Hopefully UA does a restock in a few weeks.

Seems like people got lucky today with visa checkout and got the discount. Mine tapped out after the suit and tie release last Friday. Feels weird paying full price.

Back
Top Bottom