• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Fam, they fried those joints :lol:

You came in here just for that?? :lol: Boy stop! This Curry thing really has you huh? :lol:. Its actually kinda funny rhat you've pointed this out at least 3 times now in 3 different places.

Chefs are ok. Kinda plain, but theyre fine. Watch the same people "roasting" will be the main ones trying to cop his champ pack when GS wins. :rofl:

Last edited:

Fam, they fried those joints 
laugh.gif

You came in here just for that??
laugh.gif
Boy stop! This Curry thing really has you huh?
laugh.gif
. Its actually kinda funny rhat you've pointed this out at least 3 times now in 3 different places.

Chefs are ok. Kinda plain, but theyre fine. Watch the same people "roasting" will be the main ones trying to cop his champ pack when GS wins.
roll.gif
It's just jokes don't get hurt about

Last edited:
roll.gif

I like the Curry 2 lows but these memes are hilarious.

I got my essential pair in from vila today. around 71 shipped.

You guys do realize that Curry had ankle problems and had a bad team, coaches and management around him his first few years.

He was always doubted coming out of high school, went to a small college and wasn't projected to make it in the NBA. He made the best of his God given ability, practiced and practiced to get better and now he's the best shooter the NBA has had so far. He's just entering his prime with back to back MVP's, one ring and another one on the way. Warriors will win this year's Finals and they're going for that 3-peat next year. Count on that. Bet.

Last edited:
Some people care more about the shoes than the player/game, that **** makes no sense to me. Guess its cause i make my living from basketball. And to stay on topic heres todays hoop pic:
How do you earn money from playing Basketball? 

Would love to do that bro. But I'm not a pro.

These all white shoe jokes are old. The vine post was funny though, I chuckled. Hope the Chef lows getting this unkind attention doesn't make them sell lol I'm getting a pair on discount.

One more day until the Black Night!

View media item 2062930Literally the worst comparison you could've made :lol:

I think the most important thing to takeaway from comparing great players is their record in the NBA finals. Besides Robert Horry who is a perfect 7for 7 in the NBA finals and MJ 6-6 , Curry should be 2 for 2 after this year and thats what matters imo. Still can't believe Horry has 1 more ring than MJ....

I think the most important thing to takeaway from comparing great players is their record in the NBA finals. Besides Robert Horry who is a perfect 7for 7 in the NBA finals and MJ 6-6 , Curry should be 2 for 2 after this year and thats what matters imo. Still can't believe Horry has 1 more ring than MJ....
Youre wrong on this one, imo you actually have to do something in the finals who cares if curry is two for two if he wins this year he still wont even have an mvp of the finals he has won so terribly wrong and in all actuality Lebron should have been named finals MVP in a losing effort last year, he played unreal he should have been the second to win that finals mvp in a losing effort next to Jerry West thats a fact, Iguadala as MVP was just cause they won, Curry needs a finals mvp biggest stage Curry has looked lost everybody can see it

Last edited:
What I don't get is the dark blue (black?) speckles on the sole of the "black night". I alrdy have longshot, so I'm good. But that is alrdy a turnoff. It's like how they ruined the birthdays with the confetti on the sole of the "birthdays". IMO of course.

Yeah, I would've preferred an all yellow sole like the 1s. But the speckle isn't a deal breaker to me

Back
Top Bottom