Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Are you serious? :lol: Curry only been in the league what 6 years or something and off to a better start than Dwade at the same point in his.

Curry sneaker is barely TWO YEARS OLD and UA wasnt always in the sneaker business. Of course they have a head start, but why don't you check Curry sales this year. Gonna leave it at that.

No need to turn this into a Curry Lebron debate. The Bulls/Warriors thing is beat to death in the 72-10 thread. No need for us to start a similar thing in here.

Last edited:
How do 2.5s fit? I wear a size 10 on the Curry 1s and they are snug for me. Should I get a 10.5 or 11 on the 2.5s?

How do 2.5s fit? I wear a size 10 on the Curry 1s and they are snug for me. Should I get a 10.5 or 11 on the 2.5s?
I say go either half size up.... i wear a size 9 on the Curry 2s and when I tried on the 5s in FTL I had to get a size 10.... good luck

So the twitterverse is having a good time with the Chef lows
roll.gif
Fam, they fried those joints 
laugh.gif

View media item 2062498Curry 2 low on the lolo! Thanks villa!

Yep I got two pair for $143 total last week. Shipped quick and already hooped in both. The heel slippage isn't an issue if you stay TTS and know how to tie your shoes. The shoe is tight when you first put it on but loosens after hardly any time. Most people mess up by going a half or full size up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom