Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
So I was wondering any stores that are getting the MVP pack or a possible restock?

Also thanks for the warm welcome!

So I was wondering any stores that are getting the MVP pack or a possible restock?

Also thanks for the warm welcome!
Mvp (champ pack) will officially release in stores on June 24th (footlocker, finishline, eastbay, UA brandhouses).

I honestly wasn't a fan of the 2.5 when I saw the very first pictures of it. The "73-9"/"Dub Nation" colorway was the one that got me interested. I now have a pair of the "73-9" and man it's just a dope shoe!

What one is the 73-9? Like I said it might have just been the colorway that the 2.5 didn't appeal to me. Reminded of a mudflap or the rubber floor mats used in cars.

Mvp (champ pack) will officially release in stores on June 24th (footlocker, finishline, eastbay, UA brandhouses).
So will I have to go to my local mall before t even opens because I know they release at 10am but I think my mall opens at 9. I've never actually "waited" for a pair before

So will I have to go to my local mall before t even opens because I know they release at 10am but I think my mall opens at 9. I've never actually "waited" for a pair before

i heard most stores are doing raffles instead of FCFS

Yep... I will be out of town so I will be ordering online...

Just bored... here is Bulls 72-10

Chicago Bulls vs Washington Bullets 1996.04.21.

did miss the memo on labeling those the 73-9?

I think some people just assumed the name along with some silly sneaker blogs that posted those were called 73-9 the next day after they got the record, probably because they're mostly idiots (not yall, the blogs I mean) and had not paid attention to him wearing 2.5s before that game :lol:

I'll stick with Dubnation homes, especially since UA COULD do a real 73-9 commerative cw. Hey it could happen :\

Last edited:
Can anyone get a pic of what Jordan was wearing on the last game for 72 wins?

Back
Top Bottom