Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I disagree and say that people who believed the "trolls" are idiots. They the "trolls" were being honest...at the time. :lol: No reason not to believe them. Oh they were "just playing?" ...psh! I bet at least a few preorders got cancelled. :lol:

I do agree, however, that you dont need to be Warrior fans to like Curry shoes. They can both be mutually exclusive. Im more or lesd talking one the ones who all of sudden didnt like the Curry shoe anymore because they thought they were about to lose.

And hey, if anyone took offense to being called out in whatever manner they perceived to have been called out, then... *kanye shug*
I think that says more about them & why they would take offense. #justsayin :\

Last edited:
Maybe idiots is too harsh. Would gullible suffice?

Kanye shrug only works on the internet. Buy yea, people are sensitive and PC these days. But still people here talking like they better than others because they were on the curry 1 train and a "die hard fan" first.

Kanye shrug only works on the internet?? ..but we ARE only on....ok nvm. :lol:

But yeah no doubt. I personally feel like there's room for everyone. Plenty of die hard Bay fans dont feel the same, but I say the more the merrier. As long as you stay! Whether you rocked with the Warriors 10 years ago or 10 mins ago, if you only like Curry 1s or 2s, just Curry, just the Warriors...then rock with that! Good bad ugly, whatever! BUT dont pretend to rock with Curry 1 or 2 OR the Warriors ONLY when they're winning, then start flip flopin when they lose. Ya (not you in particular) cant really get upset when someone calls ya out for flip floppin :\

Last edited:
I hate it when people think they're better then others just because they had the first ones of something or they were fans before someone else was. One example are sneaker heads who elevate themselves just because they owned or still have the OG's or the earlier releases ie "99's", "01's", "03's". Then there are the "OG" fans hating on new fans. Plain ridiculous. If something is good or of great value or entertaining to someone then of course they're going to be a fan of it. People are gonna like what they want to like. You can't tell people otherwise or put them down because of it. Bandwagon fans are just new fans. The more, the merrier.

I've been a fan of the Dubs since the Run TMC days, the days of being on CH.36, the magical "We Believe" season and the times in between and after.

As a kid growing up in the 90's I loved MJ and the Bulls, I also liked the Super Sonics with the Glove and the Reign Man, the upstart Orlando Magic, etc. The 90's to early 2000's was a great decade or so of basketball.

To me, the Warriors becoming a contender every year, finally a champion and potentially back to back is just great. A lot of the players like Steph, Klay, Green and Barnes are homegrown draftees which has been fun watching them grow and become better. Who would have thought "glass ankles" Stephen Curry would become an MVP, let alone B2B and the first unanimous. This team progressed, they didn't just suddenly become great. It took years of hard work and getting the right players and coaching staff and management and owners. I'm definitely going to enjoy this train ride while it lasts. Dub Nation stand up and represent!!!

Last edited:
It was me who was aunt pearl trollin :lol: I thought that was pretty funny, and even better that the Dubs came back to win.

I actually do not like the MVP pack; it was a cool concept to feature a Curry 1 & Curry 2 in the same pack, but the 2 model is very tacky. Also it appears that Steph will not be wearing the 2 model, so at $400 its a pass for me.

You are a lucky man.... my wife would throw a pair of Currys at me if I even dared hahaha (she thinks I have too many shoes)
This is my 18th pair of Curry 2, 22nd Curry pair overall if you count my 4 Curry 1s. My wife thought I was crazy at first too until I got her her first pair (Northern Lights). Now she understands, she's got 5 pairs herself. It's nice we share the same obsession.

Saw the 2.5s in person yesterday and Im still not sold on them. At least in the black and yellow. Some of those fade home/aways look good in photos. Id have to see them in person first. Ive been thirsty for some home colorways so that might put me over the edge if I had a chance.

Lol @ all these people discussing whether they're "real fans" or not. I'm a heat fan and I have a pair of currys. Who cares if you're a fan of Golden State? Most GS fans are bandwagon anyway

Lol @ all these people discussing whether they're "real fans" or not. I'm a heat fan and I have a pair of currys. Who cares if you're a fan of Golden State? Most GS fans are bandwagon anyway

Thank you. I'm a Suns fan and I love to watch good basketball. Unfortunately that is hard to do right now as a Suns fan. I am pulling for GSW because I always go for the Western conference champ so this is nothing new. I was going for GSW for the entire playoffs even when they were down 3-1 to OKC.

I want GSW to win it all again this year because I like when records are broken and I would hate for them to fall short because people will try to downplay an amazing season. Also people downplayed last years championship because Love and Kyrie were hurt. I want them to beat the Cavs healthy so people can find another lame excuse for Lebron to lose.

This whole debate is dumb honestly. I buy Curry's because I like the shoe and it works for my feet and ankle issues. I am a guard and this shoe works well for my style of play. I also cannot get my head around paying $225 for Nikes. I have never claimed to be a GSW fan by buying Curry's. I buy the show as a fan of the shoe. Since I am not a Golden State fan, I don't buy any of the team colors. I also don't own a Curry jersey or shirt and never will unless he ends up in Phoenix. I pray he ends up in Phoenix lol.

Last edited:
Now that I am done ranting, I was originally logging in to let y'all know that footlocker and champs has 20% off $99 for VIP members. Someone was saying they need the gray two a days from last year. Good time to cop. Promo codes: Footlocker "MB2166J3"; Champs "EMCH6653".

If it's the gray two a days you want, champs has them for $98.99 so you will have to buy something else with them to get the discount. Footlocker has them for $109.99 still.

Last edited:
This is my 18th pair of Curry 2, 22nd Curry pair overall if you count my 4 Curry 1s. My wife thought I was crazy at first too until I got her her first pair (Northern Lights). Now she understands, she's got 5 pairs herself. It's nice we share the same obsession.
I tried getting a pair of northern lights and mother's day for her but she said no high tops for her.... oh welps...

...the feels in here this morning :lol:. Let's do move on.

Anybody remember the full size run on UA? Trying to decide if I should trade down half size or keep what I have (hopefully, no shipping info yet.)

Saw the 2.5s in person yesterday and Im still not sold on them. At least in the black and yellow. Some of those fade home/aways look good in photos. Id have to see them in person first. Ive been thirsty for some home colorways so that might put me over the edge if I had a chance.
I honestly wasn't a fan of the 2.5 when I saw the very first pictures of it. The "73-9"/"Dub Nation" colorway was the one that got me interested. I now have a pair of the "73-9" and man it's just a dope shoe!

Hello people! New to here I'm a young shoe collecter. I never really cared enough to buy any curry 1s last year but the curry 2s look really good! I ordered the Elites and yesterday bought the "Gold Rings" in store. View media item 2057087

Back
Top Bottom