U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

Man some of ya'll need to lighten up and try diff things, ya'll relationships will reach a whole new level.
laugh.gif

man i read these thread cover to cover. all i can say is wow but

All women are freaks u just have to bring it out... how u ask?

keep it pimpin at all times..

i'm laughing at all the different words used to describe a taint, everyone has a different term for it

Originally Posted by dalilboy

this one time i had this girl in my bed and we kissing and stuff and she busted out saying i hella like it when guys choke me im like really so i choked the $%%$% and it turned her on even more
pimp.gif
choking is euphoric is done right

Cobra Kai wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Chick asked me to bust in her mouth, but to surprise her and not let her know when it was coming... I DID THAT @+%%[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always do that no matter if she asks me or not.

im down for anything if the chick is clean
pimp.gif
but aint nothing going in meand aint nobody **+# or pissing on me

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

girl wanted me to lick my nut from her ****... no thanks
yeah forget all that
smh.gif
just outrageous

My room mate gets down with all that butt stuff too. Like dude just loves to eat an !*% and have his girl do the same
sick.gif
Im just fine with the way my sex life is and that excludes any of that stuff

anyone ever put they thumb in a girls butt while hitting from the back
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
, but realtalk I once had a shorty try and hit me with up and under, whilesmashing she reached back and tried to put her finger in my bung hole,

girl I was on the phone with told me she was hesitant to give dome, and she wanted to know how it tasted before she did, so she wanted me to fap and taste mynut
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

told her to find out herself or ask a homegirl, then I called it a night. I'm telling ya, a lot of Filipino women are freaks.

Originally Posted by solefood229

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
, but realtalk I once had a shorty try and hit me with up and under, while smashing she reached back and tried to put her finger in my bung hole,
lol i do it all the time. majority of them respond well only a few stop me from penetrating. Others tell me they dont like it and prefer I stop.Best thing to do is when shes about to climax put a finger in right at the climax. Had just about ever girl Ive
done that to tell me they enjoyed it and might be more open to the idea.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

I had a girl tell me she wanted me to "#%*^ her". Wanted me to force and pin her down as I do as I pleased. Was kinda erotic til she started to really get into it and I couldnt tell if she was faking or really

starting to freak out on me. I stopped and stepped back for a second and she asked me "Why did you stop." Stopped playing along and we did other things instead.

Since then I have been a little more dominant with women and had very positive reactions.
nerd.gif

Explain.... was she crying or dialing 911 as you smashed?
my dude wants an erotic bedtime story
nerd.gif

reminds me of
My ex-girlfriend.
Easily the craziest girl in the world.

Easily.

She was the definition of Bunny-boiler.

But quite the goer in the bedroom. Her mum was out and we were getting down to it one day when she looked me straight in the eye and said:

"I want you to rape me"

I spluttered "w-what?" to which she replied

"+%#++!$ rape me. Chase me round the house and rape me"

So there I was, I had to chase this girl around the house, both of us with our bits flapping around. When I caught her I had to put my hands around her neck and say things like "Shut up $#@** or I'll cut you!"

This is ALOT less arousing than it sounds.

Particularly when she said "Oh no please stop!! Please let me go!!" and started sobbing.

I immediatly stopped thrusting and said "Oh my god are you okay? I'm not hurting you or anything am I?"

"No" She replied "I'm just getting into character..."

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
, but realtalk I once had a shorty try and hit me with up and under, while smashing she reached back and tried to put her finger in my bung hole,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Reading that then reading your sig
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Reading that then reading your sig
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
i went back and read his sig.

There's some things you do in the bedroom you just don't mention outside of the bedroom. I don't care if it is just the internet. This ain't adamn gets it crackin post.

UrbenYouth wrote:

My ex-girlfriend.
Easily the craziest girl in the world.

Easily.

She was the definition of Bunny-boiler.

But quite the goer in the bedroom. Her mum was out and we were getting down to it one day when she looked me straight in the eye and said:

"I want you to rape me"

I spluttered "w-what?" to which she replied

"+%#++!$ rape me. Chase me round the house and rape me"

So there I was, I had to chase this girl around the house, both of us with our bits flapping around. When I caught her I had to put my hands around her neck and say things like "Shut up $#@** or I'll cut you!"

This is ALOT less arousing than it sounds.

Particularly when she said "Oh no please stop!! Please let me go!!" and started sobbing.

I immediatly stopped thrusting and said "Oh my god are you okay? I'm not hurting you or anything am I?"

"No" She replied "I'm just getting into character..."

man if a girl ever asks me to do this ill oblige but you know damn well im recording her consent on my cell phone or something.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by dalilboy

this one time i had this girl in my bed and we kissing and stuff and she busted out saying i hella like it when guys choke me im like really so i choked the $%%$% and it turned her on even more
pimp.gif
choking is euphoric is done right

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom