U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

Originally Posted by ericberry14

ole girl tried 2 kiss me after i let off in her mouth

sick.gif

no! Face is my pal! haha besides he put himself on blast he said it in a PYP for the whole world to see.
clearly there's no shame in his game. elohel

sn00pee wrote:
Originally Posted by aubstuh86

sn00pee wrote:
as long as its clean....
nerd.gif

but seriously, this girl asked to rim me
sick.gif

it kinda tingled...

roll.gif
ol tramp must've been a FREAK

SHE'S MY WIFE
mad.gif

one time the wife was lickin the gooch and her tounge slipped. at first i felt awkward but then i was like do it again and it tickled like...

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

This one chick I messed with was into degrading. She wanted me to spit on her, smack her around a little , giver her the R. Kelly treatment etc.
She tryna stick you with that rape charge...

I woulda been like...

dbhwzp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

This one chick I messed with was into degrading. She wanted me to spit on her, smack her around a little , giver her the R. Kelly treatment etc.

I woulda been like...

dbhwzp.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't do it. Not my style. But forreal she was into it. My boyhit and he said he beat her like he was Jerry Lawler.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

as long as its clean....
nerd.gif

but seriously, this girl asked to rim me
sick.gif

it kinda tingled...

I've been on both sides
Bammas can front if ya'll want...
But no female will ever leave me for not putting it down...

I woulda been like...

dbhwzp.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't do it. Not my style. But forreal she was into it. My boy hit and he said he beat her like he was Jerry Lawler.

someone tell me how its cool to share women and be open with it.
indifferent.gif
"yo here she is, i'm done... (other friend) OKAY!!
smile.gif
"

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

someone tell me how its cool to share women and be open with it.
indifferent.gif
"yo here she is, i'm done... (other friend) OKAY!!
smile.gif
"
Well for staters it wasn't like we rode a train on her he smashed months after I did. Second she wasn't my girl so what do I care.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But the letting off in the mouth then chick trying to kiss me.....ugh. Shorty started crying after i just put on my clothes and gave her dap like she was ahomie.

^^^ hold up, how you know his chick was a big girl? she wasn't rasputia big, but still big.

ray, is that you?

I woulda been like...

dbhwzp.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't do it. Not my style. But forreal she was into it. My boy hit and he said he beat her like he was Jerry Lawler.

roll.gif

I had a girl tell me she wanted me to "#%*^ her". Wanted me to force and pin her down as I do as I pleased. Was kinda erotic til she started toreally get into it and I couldnt tell if she was faking or really

starting to freak out on me. I stopped and stepped back for a second and she asked me "Why did you stop." Stopped playing along and we did otherthings instead.

Since then I have been a little more dominant with women and had very positive reactions.

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

I had a girl tell me she wanted me to "#%*^ her". Wanted me to force and pin her down as I do as I pleased. Was kinda erotic til she started to really get into it and I couldnt tell if she was faking or really

starting to freak out on me. I stopped and stepped back for a second and she asked me "Why did you stop." Stopped playing along and we did other things instead.

Since then I have been a little more dominant with women and had very positive reactions.
nerd.gif

Explain.... was she crying or dialing 911 as you smashed?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I had a girl tell me she wanted me to "#%*^ her". Wanted me to force and pin her down as I do as I pleased. Was kinda erotic til she started to really get into it and I couldnt tell if she was faking or really

starting to freak out on me. I stopped and stepped back for a second and she asked me "Why did you stop." Stopped playing along and we did other things instead.

nerd.gif

my dude wants an erotic bedtime story
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Chick asked me to choke her and pull her hair...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Chick asked me to bust in her mouth, but to surprise her and not let her knowwhen it was coming... I DID THAT @+%%[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Wanted to make out after that, I was like "Nah" *proceeded to roll overand go to sleep*[/color]

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

nerd.gif

my dude wants an erotic bedtime story
nerd.gif
Maybe but........

was she crying or something?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom