U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

asked if she could tie me up naked and blindfolded to a chair. and this was in 7th grade
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

anyone try rimming your girl? I haven't done it yet
laugh.gif
If u referrin to trimmin the carpet, I do it all the time for my girl. After 7yrs, pretty much aint +%* I aint done once w/ her.
laugh.gif

But some broad tried to kiss me after she dunked and I literally said, "Whoa....Um, u just got done s_ me off, nah....Well nah period."
laugh.gif
rimming aint trimming the patch son. it's putting your tongue in her bunghole to put it explicitly.
eyes.gif

roll.gif

The craziest *%@ a chic ever asked me to do was give her some money.

Other than that, sexually I did everything first. So all she could do was ask for more.

laugh.gif
If u referrin to trimmin the carpet, I do it all the time for my girl. After 7yrs, pretty much aint +%* I aint done once w/ her.
laugh.gif

But some broad tried to kiss me after she dunked and I literally said, "Whoa....Um, u just got done s_ me off, nah....Well nah period."
laugh.gif
rimming aint trimming the patch son. it's putting your tongue in her bunghole to put it explicitly.
eyes.gif
every grown man has rimmed before,
pimp.gif
amiright?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i keed i keed

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
every grown man has rimmed before,
pimp.gif
amiright?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i keed i keed

nerd.gif
if you getting some yes
tongue.gif

i have a feeling ive seen this vol. before
nerd.gif
anyone else remember seeing some thread like this?

This one chick I messed with was into degrading. She wanted me to spit on her, smack her around a little , giver her the R. Kelly treatment etc.

I don't do nothin' with butthole involved, that's not a good look to me......damn near everything else I've done tho. Just no butthole actionof any sort hahaha I let it be known from the gate too.

as long as its clean....
nerd.gif

but seriously, this girl asked to rim me
sick.gif

it kinda tingled...

had this chick ask me to bite her...... so i did.... she said harder..... so i did..... she said harder..... on some vampire @@*+ is was a turn off.......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

My fault, I added a "t" onto that. But like I said, after 7yrs, me and my girl pretty much did everything.
laugh.gif

wow some of ya'll are "out there"
sick.gif

i can't stand to get my toes sucked like the sensation is too much for me to handle.
grin.gif

as for guys asking me to do outrageous things...
i'd definitely have to say face82 asking to suck the juices out of me tops it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

wow some of ya'll are "out there"
sick.gif

i can't stand to get my toes sucked like the sensation is too much for me to handle.
grin.gif

as for guys asking me to do outrageous things...
i'd definitely have to say face82 asking to suck the juices out of me tops it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom