U.S. unleashes its Fascist mercenaries to Iraq...again.

Blackwater mercenaries to return to Iraq

jammas.hussain20111212222309577.jpg

With the US pulling out troops from Iraq this month, Washington plans to send Blackwater mercenaries to the Middle Eastern country under the new brand of ACADEMI.

New York-based USTC Holdings, the investment group that bought ex-Blackwater firm, Xe Services, in December 2010, announced on Monday ACADEMI as the new name for Blackwater/ Xe Services, AFP reported.

The development came as US President Barack Obama met with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to discuss the next phase of the relations between the two countries after withdrawal of US soldiers.

“We have had a year of extraordinary changes that have resulted in a new, better company," ACADEMI president and chief executive Ted Wright said in a statement.

In an interview published on Monday, Wright said he would like to take ACADEMI's business back to Iraq and went on to say that the firm had hired an external company to help it apply for an operating license in the country.

"I think eventually, we're going to get a license; we're going to do business in Iraq," he said.

Blackwater adopted the name Xe Services after Iraqi authorities announced in 2009 that they would not renew the security firm's contract because of a deadly incident in 2007 in which guards protecting a US diplomatic convoy opened fire in a busy district in the capital Baghdad killing 17 civilians.

Iraqi officials could not sue the Blackwater mercenaries as they had immunity from local prosecution and were not subjected to any Iraqi laws.

The US State Department had reportedly announced in August 2010 that the Pentagon would replace American troops in Iraq with private mercenaries, who call themselves private security firms or security contractors, on grounds of ensuring the security in the war-torn country.

The deployment of ACADEMI mercenaries is likely to cause outrage in Iraq where its predecessor Blackwater Worldwide mercenaries could kill civilians with impunity during their time in Iraq.

Iraqis will also take it as America's unwillingness to end the occupation of their country where since 2003 the US-led invasion and subsequent occupation caused one million deaths, according to the California-based investigative organization Project Censored.

GJH/MA

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/215338.html

Freedom.
pimp.gif

In this case, not a damn will be given if these Blackwater Mercenaries get slaughtered.

I can't believe this is real life. You would think these government-paid mercenaries from Private Armies are only seen in the movies and TV.

Blackwater has a bad reputation, but their training facilities are top notch. Ive taken some training courses in their Moyock facility and learned a lot.. Companies like Xe (Blackwater), Triple Canopy, DynCorp do a lot of things for the US government that the military cant do

The cycle continues.

Just wait until Obama invades Iran next, then it will really hit the fan.

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Blackwater has a bad reputation, but their training facilities are top notch. Ive taken some training courses in their Moyock facility and learned a lot.. Companies like Xe (Blackwater), Triple Canopy, DynCorp do a lot of things for the US government that the military cant do

Like what?? (serious question)

Originally Posted by Pig Love

The cycle continues.

does Obama have the power to invade Iran? I thought presidents were just figure-heads with perks and it takes Congress to declare war.
but @*%$@!* with Iran is not a wise decision.....at all.

The cycle continues.

He's not stupid enough to invade Iran, although a war with that country is inevitable. I say WW3 starts in 2013.

Hope they get killed/blown up by an IED or better yet get captured and beheaded:smile:

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Hope they get killed/blown up by an IED or better yet get captured and beheaded:smile:

indifferent.gif

The things some people post on the internet
grin.gif
son would piss his pants if he ever came face to face with a Blackwater operator.

Becoming a merc ain't that hard. They get paid x10 more than regular military personnel and have the authority to shoot on site... If I didn't have a daughter I'd be getting six figures to shoot first ask questions last. Mostly ex- military guys make up the mercs staff so it's a easy transition...

The world operates on favors and promises... Gotta protect "interest" and maintain the course of the NWO.

I seen the schedule for this war back in 04 the war on terror won't stop until a world order is implemented

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Becoming a merc ain't that hard. They get paid x10 more than regular military personnel and have the authority to shoot on site... If I didn't have a daughter I'd be getting six figures to shoot first ask questions last. Mostly ex- military guys make up the mercs staff so it's a easy transition...

The world operates on favors and promises... Gotta protect "interest" and maintain the course of the NWO.

I seen the schedule for this war back in 04 the war on terror won't stop until a world order is implemented

You guys are trained to do that anyway.
laugh.gif

Always wondered what legal terms these private contractors abide by

Do they get to do whatever they please. Don't they still have to follow international laws

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Uh oh, new world order talk. Amazing some people don't see it coming.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

The cycle continues.

does Obama have the power to invade Iran? I thought presidents were just figure-heads with perks and it takes Congress to declare war.
Abe Lincoln mobilized US soldiers without Congressional authorization. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefiled control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine.

What a beautiful trick Obama has played on the masses. He pulled the troops out, yes. But now he's pouring more money into some organizations.
Very clever Obama, very clever indeed.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefiled control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine.
First thing I thought of

6 figures babysitting dignitaries and diplomats?  Not a bad gig for someone with that skill set.  
But this is nothing new.  Back in Aug 2010... 

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/19/world/middleeast/19withdrawal.html?_r=1&hp
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/19/world/middleeast/19withdrawal.html?_r=1&hp
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/19/world/middleeast/19withdrawal.html?_r=1&hphttp://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/19/world/middleeast/19withdrawal.html?_r=1&hp

To protect the civilians in a country that is still home to insurgents with Al Qaeda and Iranian-backed militias, the State Department is planning to more than double its private security guards, up to as many as 7,000, according to administration officials who disclosed new details of the plan. Defending five fortified compounds across the country, the security contractors would operate radars to warn of enemy rocket attacks, search for roadside bombs, fly reconnaissance drones and even staff quick reaction forces to aid civilians in distress, the officials said.

Originally Posted by Weekz

What a beautiful trick Obama has played on the masses. He pulled the troops out, yes. But now he's pouring more money into some organizations.

He aint pulling no troops out. My dude in the airforce said he's going over there in march
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by Weekz

He aint pulling no troops out. My dude in the airforce said he's going over there in march
laugh.gif

they're getting moved to Africa already my couisin is out there with spec ops.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

The cycle continues.

that thing called the constlulton ended a long tlme ago... lts just there for show..

there hasn't been a declared war ln decades....

Back
Top Bottom