U.S. unleashes its Fascist mercenaries to Iraq...again.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefiled control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine.
pimp.gif
Kojima knows what the deal is.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Becoming a merc ain't that hard. They get paid x10 more than regular military personnel and have the authority to shoot on site... If I didn't have a daughter I'd be getting six figures to shoot first ask questions last. Mostly ex- military guys make up the mercs staff so it's a easy transition...

The world operates on favors and promises... Gotta protect "interest" and maintain the course of the NWO.

I seen the schedule for this war back in 04 the war on terror won't stop until a world order is implemented

You guys are trained to do that anyway.
laugh.gif

actually troops are trained to hold fire until fired upon... I can't make this up.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Blackwater has a bad reputation, but their training facilities are top notch. Ive taken some training courses in their Moyock facility and learned a lot.. Companies like Xe (Blackwater), Triple Canopy, DynCorp do a lot of things for the US government that the military cant do

Like what?? (serious question)
For one thing, they are not subject to the Geneva Convention, so the military has been known to use "private contractors" to "interrogate" AKA torture hostages.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Blackwater > Troops.

at least they get paid well.
I think so for the most part because the folks that were the cream of the crop in the military are usually recruited to private security firms right after being discharged.  Plus I am glad Blackwater has this reputation because fear is a great advantage in an urban war.  
I checked out their website under careers.  $510 a day for an explosive detection dog handler.  $510 x 30 days = 15,300 x 12 months = $183,600/year plus bonuses.  Not bad.

http://careers.academi.com/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=492585

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Blackwater > Troops.

at least they get paid well.
I think so for the most part because the folks that were the cream of the crop in the military are usually recruited to private security firms right after being discharged.  Plus I am glad Blackwater has this reputation because fear is a great advantage in an urban war.  
I checked out their website under careers.  $510 a day for an explosive detection dog handler.  $510 x 30 days = 15,300 x 12 months = $183,600/year plus bonuses.  Not bad.

http://careers.academi.com/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=492585

once you blow your leg off that $510 stops coming

anyways, do you just need deep pockets to hire these guys.  or do you have to be the government

because if you're some rich executive at a big company, can you just hire them to be your bodyguard

When i was younger i always dreamed about be a type of soldier like that! still kind of do but im about that life now haha

but does not suprise me this is happening

Back
Top Bottom