U OF O BLOUNT SUSPENDED FOR THE YEAR

eek.gif
damn

smh.gif
The punch was deserved but you have to control yourself. The fans didn't help the situation either.

IMO hes prolly not getting kicked out for the punch, its for everything, punch, acting an %%#, wrestlin with teammates and security and police and the mostiportant thing, going after the fans

dude doesnt appear to be a great teammate neither, for everyone clownin on Boise State team not retaliating, I didnt see not one Duck Linin up behind Blountjust incase it turned bad...
that says alot

Dr. Funk posted this in the game thread:

Senior tailback LeGarrette Blount has been suspended for the remainder of the 2009 season, head coach Chip Kelly announced Friday.

EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregon has suspended running back LeGarrette Blount for the remainder of the season for punching Boise State linebacker Byron Hout afterThursday night's loss.

McShay: Blount Blows Chance At NFL

Immediately following Boise's 19-8 victory, an ESPN replay of the incident showed Hout taunting Blount as the teams converged onto the field. As a Broncosassistant coach moved to separate Hout from Blount, the Oregon senior threw a right cross that connected with Hout's right jaw. Hout went down and poppedright back up.

"Under no circumstance is fighting acceptable," the NCAA said in a statement Friday. "If it occurs before or during a game, the officialsenforce the rules. If it occurs after a game, institutions and conferences decide how to address the situation. We trust our members to handle these situationsappropriately. Sportsmanship is everyone's responsibility, including student-athletes, coaches, officials, institutions and fans.

In a statement prior to Blount's suspension, Oregon president Richard Lariviere calling the player's behavior "reprehensible."

"We do not and will not tolerate the actions that were taken by our player. Oregon's loyal fans expect and deserve better," Lariviere said."The University of Oregon Athletics Department is reviewing the situation and will take appropriate action, reflecting the seriousness of the player'sbehavior."

Boise State spokesman Max Corbet told The Associated Press in an e-mail Friday that head coach Chris Petersen will not suspend Hout. Instead, Petersen willspend time with Hout this week to help him learn from what happened.

he almost pulled a ron artest and im pretty sure it would have happened had security not jumped on him immediately. They had to make an example out of him.

suspension is justified

like gunna said the punch would of got him a couple of games everything he did after that got him the season

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CP1708

What does this do to his Heisman chances?

They should send Blount down to Florida to spend time with Tim Tebow. He'd be a better person afterwards.

CHESTER. Quoting that thing I posted makes me lolz the Free Blount thing is ridiculous as well
laugh.gif
i love it

^Why does everybody call the fans racist? You can make out the guy in the stand saying "F You". Blount is idiot, point blank.

Back
Top Bottom