Tyson Beckford, you gay. (c) Riley Freeman

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I been saw this.
being around nothing but men in your underwear will do that
And what about guys who are around other guys all the time (professional team sports) and even shower together? @$!% with that. It's sad tosee this type of perception on male models. Some of you guys are just homophobes and just because a guy is comfortable with his sexuality doesn't meanhe's gay.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I been saw this.
being around nothing but men in your underwear will do that
And what about guys who are around other guys all the time (professional team sports) and even shower together? @$!% with that. It's sad to see this type of perception on male models. Some of you guys are just homophobes and just because a guy is comfortable with his sexuality doesn't mean he's gay.
you would be surprised how many professional athletes are in fact gay but kept under wraps because of what the media would say and personal imagereasons...i'm sure we will have a lot more John Amaechi type of dudes coming out....

honestly i wouldn't be surprised if most people in the entertainment industry were bisexual....im positive will smith is...and this tyson beckford dude isfor sure...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

RILEY.jpg

The face gets me everytime.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Um, spending your free time thinking about if Tyson Beckford is gay or not makes you gay. True story.

But honestly, who cares either way? Is the sexuality of a male model really that big of an issue for you?

Back
Top Bottom