Tyson Beckford, you gay. (c) Riley Freeman

I'd still hit
devil.gif

so I clicked the youtube song from boondocks...scrolled down and the PERFECT EXECUTION!^

=

LOL in OFFICE

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Homie has a son...

Maybe he swings both ways
laugh.gif
I thought it was common knowledge that a lot of these dudes in the entertainment industry swing both ways.

I hear it's part of blowing up in Hollywood. Pun intended...

WHOA!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

don't think he's gay but

my girl used to work at hooters years ago. he dropped in one day and asked everyone to refer to him as "Mr. Beckford".

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Big tig used to get mad closet in the booth, one time dude said "leave you sore walking about of the booth"

am i the only person who has no idea what this means?

Everyone seems to think he is gay. The thing is, he could be bisexual? But people only seem to think that men either like women or like men. I could see him liking women and having sex with lots of women, but men just do it for him more than women. This puts him in a tough spot because of the publicscrutiny, particularly from the Black community. I know he has a lot of rapper friends. It'd be one thing for him to come out as gay, being a model andall this wouldn't hurt his career, and maybe his rapper friends don't want to hang out with him anymore. No biggie. But what if he hasn'tcome out as gay because he's not - he's bi. Then it gets a little tricky.

Back
Top Bottom