[Typical Conspiracy Theorist] Taylor Swift is illuminati [Typical Conspiracy Theorist]

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Is there anyone who doesn't even recognize the possibility of a secret society in the music industry?

Well if you consider Freemasons secret societies then yeah. There are plenty of Masons in the music industry. They dont hide it tho. There are plenty of crips and bloods too 

Is there anyone who doesn't even recognize the possibility of a secret society in the music industry?

Well if you consider Freemasons secret societies then yeah. There are plenty of Masons in the music industry. They dont hide it tho. There are plenty of crips and bloods too 

Originally Posted by cartune

I stay gettign recruited to join this $$@#. I may go through with it out of curiousity
nerd.gif

I stay gettign recruited to join this $$@#. I may go through with it out of curiousity
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

well but have you ever wondered why in a decent society such indecencies are actually hailed and used as blueprint to display to the masses oppose to up-lifting and educational things, this argument can be looked at from many angles but if you don't believe that some ppl are controlling wut gets exposure in this world for personal gain then you're just in denial

let's not downplay the role the general public has in what gets exposure and what doesn't. Supply and demand my dude....
ohwell.gif

well but have you ever wondered why in a decent society such indecencies are actually hailed and used as blueprint to display to the masses oppose to up-lifting and educational things, this argument can be looked at from many angles but if you don't believe that some ppl are controlling wut gets exposure in this world for personal gain then you're just in denial

let's not downplay the role the general public has in what gets exposure and what doesn't. Supply and demand my dude....
ohwell.gif

Obviously we are on different wavelengths here...

Obviously we are on different wavelengths here...

Some interesting thoughts here.

I'll chime in after someone answers a question I have...

How long has the Illuminati exsisted?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
my point eaxactly; the reason why negativity in high demand is wut we should all question, and me questioning it led me to the conclusion that someone must have controlled what gets exposed in order for us to only receive negativity and begin to eventually demand more and more of it and stay oblivious to the positivity therein  

ohwell.gif
my point eaxactly; the reason why negativity in high demand is wut we should all question, and me questioning it led me to the conclusion that someone must have controlled what gets exposed in order for us to only receive negativity and begin to eventually demand more and more of it and stay oblivious to the positivity therein  

ohwell.gif

This

ohwell.gif

This

everyone wanna talk about the illuminati and they dont know $###. live your life get your money why you worrying if a celebrity is down that dont have $### to do with you.

everyone wanna talk about the illuminati and they dont know $###. live your life get your money why you worrying if a celebrity is down that dont have $### to do with you.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

I'd say since the start of British Parliament and all that jazz.

Early 16th century maybe?

I'd say since the start of British Parliament and all that jazz.

Early 16th century maybe?

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

But to an extent it does...

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

But to an extent it does...

according to wikipedia it was founded on may 1, 1776 so 230 years+ ago

So, considering our nation was founded by Freemasons' around this time (Franklin, Edison, Washington, Hancock.. those guys) The "Illuminati" started with them?

So, considering our nation was founded by Freemasons' around this time (Franklin, Edison, Washington, Hancock.. those guys) The "Illuminati" started with them?

Back
Top Bottom