Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Birdman got a check with bg name on it last month... he rented a yacht and bought cigars with it

I get it, CMB be ripping people off.  But it's been well established that they've been doing this for YEARS, so I don't feel sorry for anyone who signs a deal. Is what it is, B

Rich homie quan and young thug next up to volunteer their checks and take the booty rape. Rich gang pleighboi

I get it, CMB be ripping people off.  But it's been well established that they've been doing this for YEARS, so I don't feel sorry for anyone who signs a deal. Is what it is, B

The funny thing about it is that they complain about getting raped once they not hot anymore

Tyga is one handrub away from getting dropped off that label

Shoulda had lawyers to tell them what they were getting themselves into

Wayne himself was getting done dirty by Cash Money Jay Z was about sign him when Wayne was getting ready to leave. But birdman stopped it and did right by him

Yeh Cash money was close to being finished. Wayne switched up the flow/sound got doper and doper. Birthed his own movement and got all his artist s /movement jacked.

Yeh Cash money was close to being finished. Wayne switched up the flow/sound got doper and doper. Birthed his own movement and got all his artist s /movement jacked.

Wayne not business savvy, once it was called ymcmb i knew birdman was calling the shots

dude is the ultimate manipulator, lets see how long this rich gang bs last

Wayne not business savvy, once it was called ymcmb i knew birdman was calling the shots

dude is the ultimate manipulator, lets see how long this rich gang bs last

Yeah but I'm sure baby and slim wasn't either when they first started. Wayne should be worth mega millions

*waits for unnamed famous celebrity to wear a pair so they can be hot*

You know...Tyga may as well end up on G.O.O.D. Music, him and Ye affiliated through the Kardashians, and Ye worked on his new album...this may be a good (no pun) time for that to happen, would be a good look for Tyga, Ye can sharpen up his craft

Alot of ya'll may know I'm from the N.O. I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL when CASH MONEY was still a local label tryin to come up around 94'-97' one thing about BABY I can say he a low down snake....CASH MONEY Had a group UNLV (Tec-9, Lil Yah & Yella Boi) Yella Boi figured out BABY snake *** ways he wanted to leave & BABY owed the group some change & he didn't wanna break bread YELLA got into it with BABY & knocked him out 3 weeks later YELLA BOY got murked...BABY been rippin people off dude ain't right I don't get these dudes that know BABY & SLIM are snakes yet they still wanna sign with him.....BABY was basically robbing them dudes & after he took all they money he could careless about them look at how he did B.G. & B.G. was the real BIRDMAN JR this man got BABY face tatted on him.... B.G. deserved more than how BABY did him cause he was there before any of the HOT BOYS...BABY won't even pay for any of B.G. legal fees & thats cold cause B.G. really looked up to BABY B.G. was LOYAL as **** to BABY & SLIM....BABY a snake man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom