Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Tyga should blame Tyga.

He was never signed because, to be honest,....he was trash.

Going on tour with GCH, faking blood relation with McCoy got him signed to YM.

I must admit he has worked on his music and puts out good music, but he dug his own grave.

He HAS to work for the rest of his life because he fathered a kid with a skripper. 

LK does ok because of the 'Fairfax' kids but it wont last. Melrose became a graveyard for stores a few years back and I doubt he can sustain sales to remain profitable with rent as high as it in on Melrose.

Cause he from L.A. (Southbay) I have for the dude, and hope he gets on the Kardashians for some extra cash.

Who are half of those people 
roll.gif

Supposedly he dating the youngest kardashian.

Hes a pedobear.

Yeah the roster is bad and like only 6 of those people have dropped albums..... But they are very top heavy with 3 of the biggest rap artist in the world under the same roof .

So glad curren$y didn't settle to be wayne weed carrier like Mack Maine [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Spitta stayed washing dude back in the day
You have to be deaf, that boy got crushed on 80% of the songs they were on together. Hell I can't think of one off the top of my head. SMH

Regarding the topic at hand, he'll be able to survive now that he has a solid fan base. I knew this was coming(Drake and Nicki in due time), just thought it would be on good terms.
lmaoooooo man hell no....if that's the case mack would still be rapping.....he could give you 8 nice bars as a feature but his solo music was garbage .....he got that only good at features disease 

lmaoooooo man hell no....if that's the case mack would still be rapping.....he could give you 8 nice bars as a feature but his solo music was garbage .....he got that only good at features disease 
By nice u mean boring flow, cheesy punchlines then yea he had a nice 8 always

my fault, I read that as him being better than wayne. With that said, his My City solo was better than every Currency solo during that time.

my fault, I read that as him being better than wayne. With that said, his My City solo was better than every Currency solo during that time.

You have got to be kidding me with that last statement. Lol mack was liable for a decent verse back then though no denying that. Still bump those two young money tapes from around 06. Used to love hearing mack, spitta, and Wayne kill whatever beat.

Sounds like a PR stunt

If he's complaining, what about the ten other people on the label who don't appear on anything but Young Money compilations.

problems with cash money is never a pr stunt

wayne just started making money

seems like he never saw his own checks til carter 3

Sounds like a PR stunt

If he's complaining, what about the ten other people on the label who don't appear on anything but Young Money compilations.
pretty long PR Stunt.

He's said this for the past 2 years.

There's a line around the building of producers and song writers that are suing YMCMB for their money.

Safe to say Wayne & Birdman are the 2015 Puff Daddy, after hearing all of this...

Please pleighboi, don't insult Baby like that, homeboy is a professional at this rip-off game #bleedat

He probably still owes Juvie money from "Ha" :smokin

Last edited:
Lmao Beatrice copping bugattis off of back dat *** up royalties

Back
Top Bottom