Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

So a dude OUTSIDE the beef is gonna make sure it stays on wax you sound maddddddd foolish

FYI that AINT the jojo he shouted out

Also he shouted out a dead kid..... Who he didn't ever know

Last edited:
So a dude OUTSIDE the beef is gonna make sure it stays on wax you sound maddddddd foolish

FYI that AINT the jojo he shouted out he shouted out a dead kid

I know but this is the Jojo Rell was talking about..

Last edited:
"I called my _ Jojo to get it back

He had the **** in his lap and you ain't have the 10 stacks"

- Game on 300 bars

That's the same Jojo Capone in that youtube vid.

If I'm not mistaken, Ross reached out to him to try and help him settle all the issues he brought on himself after BMF hit.

FYI that AINT the jojo he shouted out he shouted out a dead kid
I know but this is the Jojo Rell was talking about..
I KNOW
You said it was the dead kid though.
laugh.gif

FYI that AINT the jojo he shouted out

Also he shouted out a dead kid..... Who he didn't ever know

Durk also said it's staying in wax

"When the Tyga and Game song ['L.A. To ChiRaq' dropped, he posted it on his page," Durk says in an interview with WGCI. "I’m like, 'He ain’t disrespect me only. He disrespected the whole Chicago. He ran with another city...I’m not reaching out to [Chief Keef]. It’s over with. He from L.A."

Durk says the feud is "strictly on a track." He also says the feud is "over with after the next [dis song]."

$&$&
0 Ls he said jojo vouched for him I agreed a dead kid can't vouch for anyone
THEN I said I kno of that jojo in he vid but it wasn't the one game shouted in the durk diss

UUHH - DD-DD-DDUUUUUURRRRRRRRHHHHHHH

Then you replied to was referring to Jojo Capone (the one in the video I posted)

YOU replied saying "@$#%+ what" you thought he was talking about BDK Jojo.

I!!!! replied to you saying that's not the Jojo he was talking about because no **** a dead kid can't voucher for anyone. They can't speak. He was talking about OG Jojo because YOU THOUGHT RELL (THE GUY YOU QOUTED) WAS TALKING ABOUT LIL JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DDUUUUUHHHHHH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom