Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

But shy glizzy is better?

Lol ***** dnt do that, 1st piece of ANYTHING I ever heard from the boa was that Chiraq and IMO he did his thing enough to check out his tape....I really can't say he better but he damn sure ain't no worse than them variant Guwap/Futures. You settling for less man, just wait until Wap get out.

Lol ***** dnt do that, 1st piece of ANYTHING I ever heard from the boa was that Chiraq and IMO he did his thing enough to check out his tape....I really can't say he better but he damn sure ain't no worse than them variant Guwap/Futures. You settling for less man, just wait until Wap get out.
Leave wop outta this, this about u denying game is your favorite rapper. **** is mind boggling

So durk is so weak why did tyga need to recruit game for a diss
Game lost as soon as he stepped in the booth to do it

Durk not weak, his verse was weak as hell though. I **** with Durk and Herb more than any of these new _s, I'm all thru the Chief Keef thread bigging up Durk. But he lost, point blank period. Y'all Chicago dudes can't accept the truth. Just like y'all think D Rose is coming back [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Common , Kellz, and ye were nice coming out of Chicago but these other cats yall hyping up have been garbage and spitting nonsense. I love the Bulls n fool with Kellz, ye n common but other than that on a rap level they bunz!

The big machine using chief keef and his cronies to further the image they want to last about Chicago and never change. Soon as chief start (I know he won't but I'm jusayn) talking positive and change he getting shelved asap!

Keep thinking LA sweet if you want and I'm done discussin game after this but not one of those chi town cats would square up with game but on the other hand game would. Game and his homies do know durk, keef, n them, trust. Yall saw that pic of durk n YG, lol those cats look like middle school punks to nba cats...levels.

I don't even like Durk/Herb like that, but Migos better than them two??? Migos are the Three Headed Dragon of stupidity.

EDIT : Almighty >>>>>>>> Migos :pimp:

Last edited:
Just say you cant comprehend what they are saying because durk & herb dont make better music than the migos

I can understand them. As a matter of fact they speak clearer than Young Thug and So, and I like them two. Youre right about the music part though. Migos may be stupid but Herb and Durk are flat out boring, which is worse.

Last edited:
The day game grows up and stops doing corny **** is the day d rose comes back, both of em

Last edited:
Durk did this crap for more fame and to hype his album this October, period.

Too many clowns in the rap game like it is in the nba with all this flopping! He talking about tyga needed help but he needed help tryna get extra attention with this diss to help those record sales.

Migos are the Three Headed Dragon of stupidity.
roll.gif

Game and durk prolly together right now laughing at this dumb **** ... Dudes really in here mad and going back and forth about ****** they don't know personally .. Games verse was nuts . Period !! I'm waiting on a verse from anybody from the durks team to top it ... **** all the other dumb ****.. Game has been going at necks for years.. If these dudes don't do nothing as much as y'all hype them up .. :smh:

Game and durk prolly together right now laughing at this dumb **** ... Dudes really in here mad and going back and forth about ****** they don't know personally .. Games verse was nuts . Period !! I'm waiting on a verse from anybody from the durks team to top it ... **** all the other dumb ****.. Game has been going at necks for years.. If these dudes don't do nothing as much as y'all hype them up .. :smh:

^ This! Lol because I know game personally knows keef, durk, and Reese. He prob just extending a helping hand to boost youngin sales. Durk just said in an interview it's staying on wax like how u just gone foretell?

Scripted beef

@victorpage

You gone feel a certain way because you from the Chi if I'm not mistaken, but for dudes on the outside, that's real ****. Durk was last on that totem pole. ****** knew Keef, ****** knew Reese, everybody knew Mouse idc what u say on that? ****** knew of Fredo....what reason would anybody outside of Chicago know Durk before dis ain't what you want?

You DEFINITELY making stuff up. I'm from the Bay Area and knew of Keef, then Reese and THEN Durk. Durk was definitely NOT last on the totem pole. LOL at people knowing Fredo. NOBODY knew Fredo and they STILL don't! After Keef, Durk is BY FAR the most popular drill music artist. Cats don't even know Lil Reese. FYI, i knew Durk WAY before Dis Ain't What You Want. Durk got on my radar from his song OTF with Reese when he STILL had dreads. And then Right Here was poppin. You playing Durk like he's some nobody like SD or something.

People know Fredo. He's after Durk. But yea it go

1.Keef (dude is probably know all over the world)

2.Durk (Most of US + a little bit of Canada, 5% of Mexico and 3% of Africa)

3. Fredo (Most of US + 5% of Canada)

4.Reese (Most of US)

5. Mouse (1/2 of US)

6. Everybody else (Barely outside of Chicago)

7. Low End Derrick (Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends/Games Head)

Last edited:
just heard durk say he got a reply on the way featurin bump j. :nerd:

game clown a5s finna get put to sleep... lol

just heard durk say he got a reply on the way featurin bump j. :nerd:

game clown a5s finna get put to sleep... lol
Young boy smh gotta know how to keep that **** a secret and jus drop it out the blue

Last edited:
Game is like the King of Dissin. Its his special power :lol: I expect a 900 Bars and running dissin everybody in Chicago lol.

Won't comment on the street ****, but with the diss rapping **** I doubt Game takes a L. dude won't stop making disses lol

Jojo vouched for Game and said it's staying on wax. What are we arguing about?

Back
Top Bottom