TX Muslim student arrested after bringing homemade clock to school. vol SMH

Maybe just ask him what is was instead of arresting.  Seeing a bunch of wires crammed into a weird briefcase with a clock is suspicious even if there is no ill intent.
They asked him and the police inspected it. The police determined it wasn't a bomb, but still arrested him for a "hoax bomb".

*NOT CONDONING WHAT THE SCHOOL DID*

But..

..If you saw a suitcase with a clock in it with all kinds of wires going everywhere, just sitting on a busy sidewalk, yall wouldn't at least tell someone?

A suitcase with wires on a sidewalk is different from a boy telling and showing his teacher that he built a homemade clock. What's wrong with some of you people?

So because its a child at a school, theres NO WAY it could've been a bomb?

I get what you guys are saying, I think someone should've investigated before calling the law, but what school has a bomb squad on campus?

Lets not sit here and pretend like everyone know what a bomb or clock looks like, and everybody not on a website all day every d ay so they can pull up google in another tab.

Last edited:

I get what you guys are saying, I think someone should've investigated before calling the law, but what school has a bomb squad on campus?

They did investigate it, they proved it wasn't a bomb, they still detained him for 5 hrs without his parents and are still planning on charging hiom

They did investigate it, they proved it wasn't a bomb, they still detained him for 5 hrs without his parents and are still planning on charging hiom

Clearly, they didnt investigate ****...

FOH.

muslim, jewish, catholic, chinese or viking.

that looks like a bomb.

and if you dont think it does youre lying.
think for a second, other than in a movie why the hell would someone making a bomb to do as much damage as possible make the biggest feature the count down clock?

when have you ever seen a real bomb with a count down clock? 

Bolded for emphasis, people are missing this fact somehow...

With all of the feedback from social media, the cops are not charging him anymore.

If social media had to tell them what it was, the didnt investigate anything, they just called the police and the police assumed they knew what they were talking about.

Bombs don't require explosives either. There's a reason you can't bring liquids on a plane.

Obama a joke. Cops out here gunning down blacks and he says nothing. This kid gets released and he invites him to the WH.

Last edited:

Clearly, they didnt investigate ****...

They did investigate

They confirmed his race, and that is all they thought they needed to warrant charges

Last edited:
The kid wouldnt have been arrested if they did a thorough investigation....but if the photo circulating is what the kid in fact brought to school then I do think the authorities should have been involved at some level just to show a measure of good faith to the faculty students and parents.

We can clearly see from the comfort of our homes that its not a bomb. And im sure common sense would tell us that it is not a bomb after minimal inspection.

But if I was a parent and I wasnt there then I would at least wont to know that my child's school has proper policy procedures and resources in place. But def not just arresting kids because you feel like you have to do something.

Bombs don't require explosives either. There's a reason you can't bring liquids on a plane.

Obama a joke. Cops out here gunning down blacks and he says nothing. This kid gets released and he invites him to the WH.
So no liquids in schools now? Bombs can be made out of almost anything, I don't understand why people think what happened is okay.

After determining it wasn't a bomb he should have been let go , and his parents should have been notified prior to interrogation. 

Wait did he take this to school for a project or just wanted to humble brag he made a clock in a suit case ??

Wait did he take this to school for a project or just wanted to humble brag he made a clock in a suit case ??

Was probably trying to impress a girl
Females are always the cause of the downfall of a man

Last edited:
. "[My teacher] was like, 'That's really nice,'" Ahmed said. "'I would advise you not to show any other teachers.'"

Unfortunately, the clock beeped later in the day, causing a different teacher to go off on him, claiming the clock was a disruption and that it looked suspiciously like a bomb. Ahmed disagreed, but the teacher still confiscated it. Ahmed was questioned by five police officers a few hours later.

Ahmed was suspended for three days for bringing the clock to school, but police said on Wednesday that no charges will be filed against him.

That suitcase really does look like something out of a movie :lol:

Holding him for 5 hrs though after it's clearly been established that it's just a clock isn't necessary though. Not letting him call his parents is even worse. Straight intimidation tactics as usual.

If that kid was white, "what a bright young man"
mean.gif
that's what many people are currently saying about this kid, so what's your point? 

This prolly the scariest and best thing that ever happened to the kid.

White House visits and Mark Zuckerberg connects
Building faux bomb clocks might be the new come up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom