TX Muslim student arrested after bringing homemade clock to school. vol SMH

if those technologically deficient teachers knew what a damn arduino and raspberry pi was this wouldn't be an issue.

diy tech thats in schools and tech programs all across america.

View media item 1714197
It's a small $20 project computer that can be bought from microcenter.

The hell nah I don't care who's carrying that around keep it away from me

View media item 1714167
This apparently the clock :smh:

If a white girl brought this same thing to school I highly doubt she would be handcuffed and interrogated without being able to call her parents

-Good on Obeezy for embarrassing the school by inviting lil man to the White House

Question now is will obeezy allow him to bring this to the White House or would obeezy be cool if kid reached in his pocket and pulled this out with out him knowing what it was.

Kid had no business bringing that to school. Unless this was for some type of project for a class.

He knew what he was doing
mean.gif

View media item 1714167
This apparently the clock :smh:

If a white girl brought this same thing to school I highly doubt she would be handcuffed and interrogated without being able to call her parents

-Good on Obeezy for embarrassing the school by inviting lil man to the White House

Question now is will obeezy allow him to bring this to the White House or would obeezy be cool if kid reached in his pocket and pulled this out with out him knowing what it was.

I dunno

Maybe Obama would stop and ask the kid what is that? And when the response is a clock, he would be cool

And pretty sure Obama is gonna let him bring it to the White House. How stupid would it be if he didn't allow him

Last edited:
yall the same people arguing for more STEM education and wondering why we falling behind the rest of the world.

Look at what society does to genius when it shows it's head.

:smh:
At the end of the day, they honestly treated this kid like he was a suicide bomber at school.

Last edited:
I dunno

Maybe Obama would stop and ask the kid what is that? And when the response is a clock, he would be cool

And pretty sure Obama is gonna let him bring it to the White House. How stupid would it be if he didn't allow him
let him or anybody bring a suitcase w/ a timer to the White House, if they don't get bodied at the gate they woulda been detained and questioned for a week. 

Last edited:
By the time he got that he would have already been background checked and searched. Stop being naive guys

Last edited:
You being sarcastic brah?
Naw, this wasn't a Flava Flav clock. This looks something that could be a bomb.  Just like if a kid brings a fake knife/gun to school. People don't have time to think if its real or not. He had no reason to bring it to school. 

The Secret Service would have stopped him and questioned him. That does not look like a clock. *****.

At the end of the day, they honestly treated this kid like he was a suicide bomber at school.

And if he did, the school would have caught hell for not preventing it. CYA in this situation and the school did the right thing. You cannot tell someone who doesn't have that background that is a clock.

Last edited:
If it was a child carrying it, nope

Shooooot, If I felt threatened, don't care if it was man woman or child, black brown or blue, I'd drop kick em in the mouth, jump up and slam down and sit this *** right on top of son word to passa passa until the train stops.

Now in this case, that don't look like no bomb. We talking about TEXAS. Everything's bigger in Texas and that includes racism. My lil man about to flourish in the media. Son is a child prodigy.

Lil man is clearly a future fan. You see his NASA shirt. I'm hip, papi.

Last edited:
A lot of people in here showing their ignorance 
laugh.gif

Dude talking bout keep a computer away from him...scared of a Raspberry Pi 
roll.gif

ppl are tripping because it looks like a "movie bomb"......

think about that for a second please ya'll

Last edited:
Funny thing is, people are tripping over this not realizing that the kid could've built a bomb out of a TI-89 calculator if he wanted to sneak it into school. Bombs could be housed in just about anything you can imagine. This is almost, if not the same as the little girl who got expelled from school for a science experiment.

yall the same people arguing for more STEM education and wondering why we falling behind the rest of the world.

Look at what society does to genius when it shows it's head.

mean.gif

This.

Hopefully there's a silver lining. Lil dude gets to go to summer camp at NASA or something like that.

Last edited:
if those technologically deficient teachers knew what a damn arduino and raspberry pi was this wouldn't be an issue.

diy tech thats in schools and tech programs all across america.

It's a small $20 project computer that can be bought from microcenter.
I'm not gonna lie, I would'n't have called the cops, but I would've been:

SgtjN2J.png

And let him fight his own fight. The Arab doesn't fight for the Black man and never will. They perpetuated some of the biggest crimes in history on the continent of Africa and continue to do so today. We have our own battles to face.

The Secret Service would have stopped him and questioned him. That does not look like a clock. *****.

And if he did, the school would have caught hell for not preventing it. CYA in this situation and the school did the right thing. You cannot tell someone who doesn't have that background that is a clock.

Really arresting him and not calling his parents right away was the right thing?

Brah please, you're fooling yourself

And let him fight his own fight. The Arab doesn't fight for the Black man and never will. They perpetuated some of the biggest crimes in history on the continent of Africa and continue to do so today. We have our own battles to face.

excited-the-little-rascals-oh-boy-spanky.gif

Back
Top Bottom