Two NYPD cops shot in the BX

It's the truth. Some times I look at the threads on the 1st pg, some threads may pique my interest but I'll see how many replies it's gotten and who made it or who was the last to post and think again and say I don't want to read no dumb **** in this thread and get caught up with a dumbass.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people forget that policing in America started with the slave patrol. Therefore,  Blacks and other minorities being mistreated by police in the contemporary  isn't a surprise. One not liking the police is understandable because the police have historically been used as a tool to oppress the marginalized.  My future kids wont be cops and  I will discourage my niece and nephew from becoming cops, they have way more potential and brains than to settle for a law enforcement job that often has minimal requirements, it doesn't take much to become a cop, they should strive for more and better. Anyways for those who are interested peep this link on slave catchers. http://www.rinr.fsu.edu/issue2001/slavery.html

It's the truth. Some times I look at the threads on the 1st pg, some threads may pique my interest but I'll see how many replies it's gotten and who made it or who was the last to post and think again and say I don't want to read no dumb **** in this thread and get caught up with a dumbass.
Probably what I should have done in this case.

If only things in this country were as black and white as a portion of the population would love to make it out to be.

Last edited:
Fam said you don't make threads on these other topics... So you don't care! :Lol

Word?

No coincidence it's always the same cats defending cops thread after thread...

And you're going to downplay the power people who control the police AND other professions have in this country?

And even worse you're going to downplay the effects of those other professions on minorities?

Really? guy? really?

I mean I never said the police aren't evil, I just asked why we don't treat other tools of institutionalized racism like we treat the cops? It's just cool to be anti-police, even white people are in on it.

I haven't downplayed the power of the people who control police as well as other professions in this nation.

You're blame shifting now.

I haven't at all downplayed the effects of those other professions at all, in fact I haven't spoke on that. Why? Because that's not what this topic is about. Stop moving the goal-posts.

You brought up those other professions, and I've agreed that there are problems in those professions. What more do you want? This is about our police.

Last edited:
Got my blue pompoms on deck.

You keep looking like a clown tho...and yes we been done, ME and YOU that is :smile: I'll still be in this thread tho.

I look like a clown but you need other people to speak for you because you can't hold your own in any argument about anything.

In this thread I have learned SneakerHeathen is that special kind of person I hate. Who talks out of their *** and their primary comeback is to dance around a question without answering and talk louder than the other person, thinking this puts him into a more dominant position, therefore gives him the feeling he is winning the discussion.

Talk out of my *** yet I've been pretty much the only person in this thread citing sources.

Thanks for playing. Glad I could get under your skin, means something is resonating with you.

I look like a clown but you need other people to speak for you because you can't hold your own in any argument about anything.

I said what I had to say fam, at this point in just cosigning and handing reps, that upsets you bud?...don't let it :smile:

What a scumbag though
mean.gif

http://breaking911.com/nypd-cop-saves-the-life-of-9-day-old-baby-full-story/

Last edited:
You beat me to it, that is literally the point. People hate cops because it's the hip thing to do, if they really cared about injustice they would express more outrage at the powers that be and at every other profession killing their people.

Right because people aren't ever upset with legislators & other politicians.

And nobody is ever upset with people in other professions. Right? :rolleyes

Because everyone is positively peachy with healthcare and education professionals.

Anything to derail and detract from the matter at hand.

We get it by now Anton, you're going to be an apologist when it comes to our police. Doesn't mean people don't care about those issues.

If you cared so God damned much, why don't you go ahead and make threads about those issues?

Last edited:
Cops do wrong and wrong people do wrong things to cops,years and no tears are shed it balances itself out for both sides.
There's a ton of issues when it comes to the system that protects police officers and not only them it goes across the board for most where this is some unwritten rules that helps a chosen few while hurting others.Fact.

It's the hip thing to do is hate cops?where in the middle America or is it the suburbanites?,I hope whoever isn't trying to say that in most black or latin communities that we choose to hate cops because it's the hip thing to do?.Please don't that liberal stuff with real life events,that's disrespectful on so many levels These people just say things like that to curve the conversation either they can't against what's been said or just don't talk about the real issue's at hand.

Im not for or against the cops but I know a change has to come by any means and it won't be black people to make that change it's going to have to be those liberals and those militia types that have the right complexion for the right type of protection and their going to fight police and have them scared across the country and it's going to be done all under the second amendment.Watch! it's going to start happening before our eyes;most will have their mind trained on terrorist not the people in their own backtards.

Last edited:
That's the media for you. Fear and consumption.

Spoken like someone who has never suffered abuse at the hands of the police first-hand.

When a cop assaults you unprovoked, then talk to me about fear-mongering and consumption.

Last edited:
In NYC and Puerto Rico, your life is probably more threatened by the police than the "bad guys". Probably 1A and 1B in most corrupt in the country.

Spoken like someone who has never suffered abuse at the hands of the police first-hand.

When a cop assaults you unprovoked, then talk to me about fear-mongering and consumption.

You've been abused by police first hand?....legit question, don't get up in your feels.

"Here you go with your assumptions again." -SneakerHeathen

You accuse people of making assumptions about you in this very thread, yet here you are.

I actually have been. Cops thought I was blazing an L after I came out of my favorite pizza spot. I was actually smoking a cig. They dragged me out of my car, tossed my car, and snapped my headband into my eyes like a rubber band. All because they saw smoke.

I haven't been beaten with a baton, but I know what it's like to be profiled and mistreated by police.

But as amazing as this sounds, I don't stereotype the rest.

"Here you go with your assumptions again." -SneakerHeathen

You accuse people of making assumptions about you in this very thread, yet here you are.

I actually have been. Cops thought I was blazing an L after I came out of my favorite pizza spot. I was actually smoking a cig. They dragged me out of my car, tossed my car, and snapped my headband into my eyes like a rubber band. All because they saw smoke.

I haven't been beaten with a baton, but I know what it's like to be profiled and mistreated by police.

But as amazing as this sounds, I don't stereotype the rest.

I haven't stereotyped the rest at all. Please show me one instance in this thread that I've done that.

Again, speaking about unconstitutional policies & practices that they operate by (and lobby to keep in place) isn't a stereotype. It's a matter of fact.

The blue wall of silence, not a stereotype.

Simply enforcing unconstitutional laws, alienating entire communities, wrecking people's lives, that's apart of their job. They have discretion to a degree but for the most part they HAVE to arrest people for BS. When they take that a step further and employ unconstitutional methods to do their jobs, that's just unforgivable.

For that reason alone they're agents of oppression. Instead of more police and prisons, people need more rehabilitation. Unions don't want budget cuts, they don't want their numbers to dwindle. They don't want laws to change because that endangers their careers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom