Twerk Twek Vol. Miley Cyrus

Someone doesn't understand the appeal :smile:

There's nothing hotter than a cute white girl dancing on you slightly off rhythm....(This isn't supposed to be an Anton joke). There is so much sex in that chaos.

I know you got the fever and it might cloud your judgement a little, but lack of rhythm kind of ruins the appeal for me.

I can't lie though. If given the opportunity. I would. I definitely would.

Last edited:
^ I know you got the fever and it might cloud your judgement a little, but lack of rhythm kind of ruins the appeal for me.

Of course you would, but I've grown to learn that what people consider "rhythm" can be quite boring and predictable. I want to be caught off guard.

There is beauty and brilliance in seemingly chaotic actions.

I used to hate white girls dancing on my knees seemingly without regard for the beat :x But now I get it.

Last edited:
I know you got the fever and it might cloud your judgement a little, but lack of rhythm kind of ruins the appeal for me.

Good rhythm IS the best, but ill be damned if I faulted her for trying. :pimp:

^ I know you got the fever and it might cloud your judgement a little, but lack of rhythm kind of ruins the appeal for me.

Of course you would, but I've grown to learn that what people consider "rhythm" can be quite boring and predictable. I want to be caught off guard.

There is beauty and brilliance in seemingly chaotic actions.

I used to hate white girls dancing on my knees seemingly without regard for the beat :x But now I get it.

:lol:

56270da2_alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Last edited:
dudes really worried about a girl dancing off beat though.. cmon.. what is this you got served or something

aslong as she isnt terrible at it its all good in my book

i thought it was cute

but Vanessa on Leno or whatever wasn't...thought she was gonna hurt her back lol

Back
Top Bottom