Twerk Twek Vol. Miley Cyrus

I just like the fact she can pull off the air sit *** shake... 

We need to coin a term for white people(Biebs, Cyrus doing stereotypical black dances), just for classification purposes... 

tumblr_mk2ju8Y9zd1r4ppowo1_500.jpg

miley x miss twerksum cumming soon :nerd:

she just needs to let the hair grow a lil more and get that tooth fixed

Lock thread meth. I don't want anymore unsuspecting eyes to fall victim to such a horrendous 2 min.

Hudgens almost cracked her back word to andre drummond tryin whatever that ish she doing :x :rofl:

I'd beat the breaks off Miley before I beat the breaks off one of those cottage cheese twerk pros though >D

I hope you're talking about actual fat girls attempting to twerk, cause there's nothing cottage cheese at all about either of the main Twerk Team chicks

Girls with no mass should just stop and how is she twerking in baggy sweats? :lol:

I would raw dog Vanessa but that was all struggle. :smh:

I'd beat the breaks off Miley before I beat the breaks off one of those cottage cheese twerk pros though >D

I hope you're talking about actual fat girls attempting to twerk, cause there's nothing cottage cheese at all about either of the main Twerk Team chicks

You know this is the land of extremes.

Last edited:
White girls LOVE that damn wop song,

Get a couple of drinks in them and play the wop song and the wobble song and it's on

That's actually my white girl play list

The Wop

Wobble

Anybody got any other suggestions :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom