trump doesnt think police use enough force

What facts did you prove other than why they were created, although that can be debated on how innocent their "self defense" was, cause the Jew that started AG was disproven. Them being a small gang was disproven.

What facts did you prove other than why they were created, although that can be debated on how innocent their "self defense" was, cause the Jew that started AG was disproven. Them being a small gang was disproven.

I guess that you know more about the AB than the SPLC does. You gonna make twenty more post about those two statements that I already conceded were misinformed?

How about this, dead this inane discussion and focus on the pertinent issues? Namely the ineptitude of police forces across the nation, our president looking to curry favor with the police lobby and double down on the prison industrial complex. Also the issue of gangs, not just MS13, terrorizing towns not just on LI but across the nation.

Y'all derail everything.

My godson is going to high school out there soon and he's a star baseball player. His dad wants to get him out of there but he can't up and leave. **** is real, worry about him all the time. Police are not keeping these kids safe.

It's funny how people are acting like this part of the speech was within the context of him talking about ms-13. Nonsense. That's what the speech was SUPPOSED to address. Trump went up there to congratulate himself, kiss up to police, make jokes and take shots at Obama.

Only purpose of that was to keep dumbass cops on his side. Had nothing to do with MS-13 or the family's effected. Basically made a mockery of all of it. Same with the Chicago situation. He casually said he could get it resolved in a few days.

It's funny how people are acting like this part of the speech was within the context of him talking about ms-13. Nonsense. That's what the speech was SUPPOSED to address. Trump went up there to congratulate himself, kiss up to police, make jokes and take shots at Obama.

Only purpose of that was to keep dumbass cops on his side. Had nothing to do with MS-13 or the family's effected. Basically made a mockery of all of it. Same with the Chicago situation. He casually said he could get it resolved in a few days.

All of this man.

What's crazy is that it this is starting to become redundant.

It's rinse and repeat and honestly every prez does this. On the campaign trail they promise to change things, Trump promised to reduce privatized prison use and he has since doubled down instead.

Obama did this too. Yeah he granted clemency to a lot of people but he also pandered a whole lot to prison industrialists and lobby groups.

They all do. They all will. Bernie was our only hope, I think. Who knows what we have really would've done. It's a joke the system is a joke. Industry will always win.

The whole speech is bad for not only future arrestees, but also the police. Trump probably didn't think about that though.

It just reinforces the f**k the police mentality and will do nothing to curb the unsolicited assassinations of police officers.

Well done :lol:

I don't know why police are applauding this.

I was speaking with a friend who's going to be a state trooper (going to the academy next month) and another friend who is a CO. I was trying to shed light on the problem with modern policing and how any type of brutality is unwarranted. It was like talking to brick walls. These dudes just kept coming back with "yeah but you don't know what it's like until you've been there." They honestly couldn't grasp the concept of brutality being unethical, despite me sympathizing with the complexity and difficulty of the job, trauma, etc. There was no getting through to them.

I'm convinced there's nothing that can be said/done to get through to people so dead set in their ways.

Dude claim is that the AB is small and for protecting there lives within prison.

When outside those walls, in society they are: wardens, judges, prosecutors, police men, presidents, etc.

You stuck in prison like that's a miscrosm of society.

Nah bruh, that's the outlier and I would bet my life(just to engage in your simpleton discussion) that the AB get away with more because CO Cletus allows them to.

Where would you get this idea b? Have you ever been there? They've been active for the past 20+ years on Long Island and Brentwood. They're not the only gang out there either.

Not sure if you're being serious right now. Literally nobody I have ever met has ever considered Brentwood a nice suburban area, people generally avoid Brentwood like the plague if they're not from there.

Where you from man? What's next? You gonna tell me you always thought Wyandanch was a lovely neighborhood too? Whose mans is this?
I'm from Cali so not familiar with Long Island that much, although my pops is from Westbury. My cousin always made it seem like Brentwood was a middle-class suburban area.

I'm from Cali so not familiar with Long Island that much, although my pops is from Westbury. My cousin always made it seem like Brentwood was a middle-class suburban area.

Your cousin is from Westbury b? Westbury got long money. Don't expect anyone from over there to have had extensive time in Brentwood. But even people who have money for the most part stay out of Brentwood and Wyandanch.

**** ain't sweet my guy but hey, don't take it from me. Go find out for yourself, take your cousin with you.

Your cousin is from Westbury b? Westbury got long money. Don't expect anyone from over there to have had extensive time in Brentwood. But even people who have money for the most part stay out of Brentwood and Wyandanch.

**** ain't sweet my guy but hey, don't take it from me. Go find out for yourself, take your cousin with you.
My pops is from Westbury not my cousin.

Ive been there a few times. It seemed suburban to me. I can imagine that they def have their issues with crime though.

Ive been there a few times. It seemed suburban to me. I can imagine that they def have their issues with crime though.

What were you doing in Brentwood my guy? Your cousin from there? Not exactly a place known for its tourism on the Island.

Also what part of Brentwood were you in? East side? South side? What block specifically?

Details my guy. I need 'em. Your cousin went to Brentwood High School man?

Last edited:
What were you doing in Brentwood my guy? Your cousin from there? Not exactly a place known for its tourism on the Island.

Also what part of Brentwood were you in? East side? South side? What block specifically?

Details my guy. I need 'em.
My cousin is from Brentwood. I'm not sure what side, Ive only been to his Mother's house in Bwood a handful of times. I think the street was Mantauk or something like that. He also lived in Bayshore briefly.

My cousin is from Brentwood. I'm not sure what side, Ive only been to his Mother's house in Bwood a handful of times. I think the street was Mantauk or something like that. He also lived in Bayshore briefly.

Montauk Ave. That's the south side.

Yeah IDK how you got the impression it's nice over there but MS, other gangs, and that dog food heavy over there.

:lol: this guy timid smack dab in the middle of the hood like "huh this a nice neighborhood"

Montauk Ave. That's the south side.

Yeah IDK how you got the impression it's nice over there but MS, other gangs, and that dog food heavy over there.
I guess that explains how my cousin got caught up in the streets. Whenever my grandmother told me about him getting in trouble, I was always amazed because I thought he lived in suburbia. I guess I prob just assumed that he was raised in a nice area because his mother is a retired NYPD officer.

I guess that explains how my cousin got caught up in the streets. Whenever my grandmother told me about him getting in trouble, I was always amazed because I thought he lived in suburbia. I guess I prob just assumed that he was raised in a nice area because his mother is a retired NYPD officer.

It ain't hard to get caught up. That's why we need these schools to have more amenities. Too many kids feel hopeless, either sell drugs or use them, once that happens it's hard to come back from.

Brentwood is a dump.

It can look decent and then you make one left turn and it's mattresses on the front lawn w/ people actually sleeping on them.

Back
Top Bottom