trump doesnt think police use enough force

When's the last time you came across an AB member in the streets? Name some AB hoods. Bloods, GDS, VL, etc. are all over. You can encounter them anywhere.

Whites don't run the yards, that is why. They will get mobbed on. AB and EME are different situations, but in general, black gangs run things in prison.

My question was, why can't you take a source serious if they suggest that white inmates victimize black inmates in prison?

My question was, why can't you take a source serious if they suggest that white inmates victimize black inmates in prison?

The same reason that I couldn't take a source seriously that said that white gangbangers victimize Bloods in Compton.

Gang members don't wear a uniform when they go out. That's not how gangs work outside them gates

It depends on which prison in which state etc. I know in many parts of texas its latin gangs that run it such as tango blast, texas syndicate, latin kings etc

You talkin' in circles now bruh. Seems more like personal preference based on opinion than fact or statistical backing

I never been locked up in the US but i coulda swore the hispanic gangs were top dogs in prisons.

Confirmation Bias
It depends on which prison in which state etc. I know in many parts of texas its latin gangs that run it such as tango blast, texas syndicate, latin kings etc

The way people are talking in here, you would think that AB white boys run every prison and victimize all of the other groups.
Gang members don't wear a uniform when they go out. That's not how gangs work outside them gates

Word?

mongolian-neo-nazis.jpg

1e9daab60974fcc1c392ea209f948ecf.jpg

gang-members-courtesy-hispanicallyspeakingnews.com_.jpg

I posted an article from the SPLC that supports my claim, that's all that I can do. They started as a defensive tactic against the BGF. The founder was a Jewish dude. Nothing has been posted to dispute that, just assumptions about my intentions on stating it.

Those dudes are a minority in the streets, just like in the prison.

Why would my black *** have ever met an admitted AB member :lol:

What about the undercover ones? :nerd: I guess they're all counted and known :nerd: like those hidden WS in the police forces and governments around the US :nerd:

That's the link that I posted, it is the source of my first statement that everybody had a problem with:

"The Aryan Brotherhood was formed at the San Quentin State Prison in California in 1964, organizing defensively against a violent black prison gang, the Black Guerilla Family, and becoming the first major white supremacist prison gang in the country in the process. Its original membership was largely Irish bikers who initially called themselves the Diamond Tooth Gang because members wore shards of glass in their teeth. But after merging with other white cliques in San Quentin, they renamed themselves the AB. Today, the gang operates both inside and outside prisons, and although it clearly has a white supremacist ideology, it is above all a criminal enterprise. Given the choice between making money and showing their racism, members virtually always go for the cash, meaning the gang has often worked with Latino and other gangs for profit.

Why would my black *** have ever met an admitted AB member :lol:

What about the undercover ones? :nerd: I guess they're all counted and known :nerd: like those hidden WS in the police forces and governments around the US :nerd:

I'm just talking facts, not conspiracy theories about boogie men.

The Aryan Brotherhood, also known as The Brand, Alice Baker, AB or One-Two, is the nation’s oldest major white supremacist prison gang and a national crime syndicate. Founded in 1964 by Irish bikers as a form of protection for white inmates in newly desegregated prisons, the AB is today the largest and deadliest prison gang in the United States, with an estimated 20,000 members inside prisons and on the streets.

Yeah, that's what I claimed. They were formed as protection for whites. I got it from that same source.

What a cherry pick. The very next paragraph reads.....

Its motto is simple – “blood in, blood out.” AB chapters can be found in most major federal and state prisons in the country. As a crime syndicate, the AB participates in drug trafficking, male prostitution rings, gambling, and extortion inside prison walls. On the streets, the AB is involved in practically every kind of criminal enterprise, including murder-for-hire, armed robbery, gun running, methamphetamine manufacturing, heroin sales, counterfeiting and identity theft.

It is not jut some defense tactic that these dudes join the gang.

You also said that the first guys were Jewish. And that they were a small gang.

Dudes OG statement.....

It is very small. BGF is the largest prison gang. Aryan brotherhood is a small group formed to protect the whites from extortion and attack from other races in prison. They don't really have financial power or a reach outside of prison like EME or Bloods.

Notice the difference

Back
Top Bottom