TRUE LIFE: I'm addicted to Farmville

I can't stop harvesting my crops

My boy just called me like "Yo, I'm in the car for 2 hours...check on my berries"
eek.gif

I know I can't be the only one...

i did it so my mom and brother could have another neighbor but it got too much work when it took 20 minutes to harvest 20 crops

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I can't stop harvesting my crops

My boy just called me like "Yo, I'm in the car for 2 hours...check on my berries"
eek.gif

I know I can't be the only one...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo i used to do the same

i would call my girl and have her harvest my pumpkins

ya boy was on sunflowers before i quit

i deleted mine yesterday, because it was getting the best of me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

Facebook games are corny. Facebook is corny.
That's what I said till i rolled up in a brand new seeder, to my brand new farm house
laugh.gif

Oh god.

I have friends who are bribing me to join Farmville and be their neighbors so they can get some sort of ribbon..
"Make a farm, I'll buy you lunch for a week!!!"

i hate that game because its always popping up on my news feed
laugh.gif

i noticed that its an addiction to many..

i had to hide that stupid app today. you got this dumb *+$% and you got dumb !**@%%% who update their status every 5 minutes like it's twitter

lol, reminds me of myself when i played restaurant city. it started out as a simple favor to a friend, next thing you know i'm on that #!* cooking cremebrulee and serving that %##% up!

::

I switched to YoVille... but same addiction
Gotta check on my Apple Pies in the oven

::

LOL, just came to NT right now cause Farmville is down on FB. Yall may have crazy $$$...but nobody touching my farm when it comes to style and aesthetics.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

i seriously think anyone who plays Farmville needs to get a *@%@+*@ life

cosign
Coming from 2 guys who have 2k posts on NT. I play it at work when theres downtime. You're on NT all day reading about sneakers, yall livinthe fast life!!!
eyes.gif

i read an article in the local paper about this game. this has 50 year old dudes signing up for fb to play. they were talking about how ppl spend 2 hours a dayon this game and cannot quit.

i think i might try this game tonite. idk if i wanna tho.

Back
Top Bottom