Trillest Coaches In Sports

In light of recent events, I want to know who is indeed [plies] DA REALESSSS [/plies] coach out there. Nothing better in this time of ultimate political correctness to see a professional coach go out there and actually speak what's on his mind.

SVG and Ozzie are killing the game right now.
pimp.gif

Who you got NT? 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ozzie doesnt deserve a
pimp.gif

nothing "trill" about him
I know there are certain things that you "can't say", but I feel like with regards to the Castro comments, Ozzie's message was misconstrued. He's said before that he admires Castro in the fact that everybody has wanted him dead for years, but he's still alive somehow; it's trill in the same way as when Jay-Z says "everybody wanna be Hov, but Hov still alive".

So yeah, I give him a
pimp.gif
and call him trill.

Pop, SVG, George Karl, Thibs

Trill Jackson was the trillest of all time

The jury's still out on Lionel Hollins, but I'm leaning towards him being Trill

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

ozzie doesnt deserve a
pimp.gif

Explain why? Castro is not the evil guy Americans paint him out to be...

indifferent.gif

People would rather risk getting eaten by sharks than to live another day in that man's country.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Popovich.

Game Over. Only coach I know who will routinely get thrown out of a game when its been decided to hit the showers early.
pimp.gif

ozzie doesnt deserve a
pimp.gif

I disagree bro.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

ozzie doesnt deserve a
pimp.gif

Explain why? Castro is not the evil guy Americans paint him out to be...

indifferent.gif

People would rather risk getting eaten by sharks than to live another day in that man's country.
The white cubans who populate this country agree...a lot of others wouldn't.  Don't believe everything America tells you, cause the Cubans who originally fled to America from Cuba, those responsible for the Bay of Pigs and profited under Batista (an American pawn, who is 1,000 worst than Castro) are telling you that.  Cuba has done pretty well for itself considering that it has no relationship with what should be its biggest trading partner (the U.S.).
Why do you think hispanics almost always are liberal voters in America except for the Cubans in Florida? Many of the Venezuelan baseball players are supporters of Chavez who is very much a modern day version of Fidel aka prolly why this is the second time Ozzie made these comments.

Back
Top Bottom