Tribe meets white man for the first time (1976) (video)

Don't know what I expected. That was half amazing, half sad.

tbh it had me thinking of Apocalypse Now...worth the watch tho.

Don't know what I expected. That was half amazing, half sad.

tbh it had me thinking of Apocalypse Now...worth the watch tho.

diseases, weapons & Christianity
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If only they had some history books [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Should've threw him in the stream and kept it moving.[/color]

roll.gif
you are too much

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If only they had some history books [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Should've threw him in the stream and kept it moving.[/color]

roll.gif
you are too much

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

stop that white man crap gz. just saying what if it was a black man and they thought it was one of them from another enemy tribe or something? why would i want to meet some one from another 'world' and he/she looks exactly like me. just stop it.

pretty dope. id be scared to see my self for the first time. its wild that we complain about phones not having enough apps and sneakers that are GR and rare.

GREATNESS OP.

Seen one of these before. wish this can be shot again in HD/bluray. and make Morgan freeman speak.
pimp.gif
What?

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

stop that white man crap gz. just saying what if it was a black man and they thought it was one of them from another enemy tribe or something? why would i want to meet some one from another 'world' and he/she looks exactly like me. just stop it.

pretty dope. id be scared to see my self for the first time. its wild that we complain about phones not having enough apps and sneakers that are GR and rare.

GREATNESS OP.

Seen one of these before. wish this can be shot again in HD/bluray. and make Morgan freeman speak.
pimp.gif
What?

I had to watch this again.  It's crazy that the first thing that that they do is try to wipe the white off of his skin, like he's
a black man covered in ash.  And how he covers the mirror with a leaf to protect him from what it will do if he looks
directly into it.  My favorite part is the "knock on the head" to communicate that the rice is good to eat.

Just a beautiful moment.

I had to watch this again.  It's crazy that the first thing that that they do is try to wipe the white off of his skin, like he's
a black man covered in ash.  And how he covers the mirror with a leaf to protect him from what it will do if he looks
directly into it.  My favorite part is the "knock on the head" to communicate that the rice is good to eat.

Just a beautiful moment.

Those of you interested in more of this type of interaction should check out "Ishmael" and "My Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn. It would definitely change the way you perceive this video.

Those of you interested in more of this type of interaction should check out "Ishmael" and "My Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn. It would definitely change the way you perceive this video.

Here is a news story from a couple of days ago that is related to this subject. And no, it is not that story from about a year ago. The pictures in the vid only refer to that story.

Here is a news story from a couple of days ago that is related to this subject. And no, it is not that story from about a year ago. The pictures in the vid only refer to that story.

Back
Top Bottom