Tribe meets white man for the first time (1976) (video)

lol I was scared for the white guy at first... I thought he was gonna get arrowed at close range.

lol I was scared for the white guy at first... I thought he was gonna get arrowed at close range.

Thought about this video the whole day and wondered what a white supremacist would think about this

Thought about this video the whole day and wondered what a white supremacist would think about this

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Wow! Is there a full documentary of this?
that's what I wanna know.  I clicked and saw it was 14min. and though enh I'll just watch a little
but I was entranced 

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Wow! Is there a full documentary of this?
that's what I wanna know.  I clicked and saw it was 14min. and though enh I'll just watch a little
but I was entranced 

smh.. i bet that white dude was feelin like he was a god
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

This I thought the camera guy was going to get that hammer thing to the dome.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

This I thought the camera guy was going to get that hammer thing to the dome.
laugh.gif

stop that white man crap gz. just saying what if it was a black man and they thought it was one of them from another enemy tribe or something? why would i want to meet some one from another 'world' and he/she looks exactly like me. just stop it.

pretty dope. id be scared to see my self for the first time. its wild that we complain about phones not having enough apps and sneakers that are GR and rare.

GREATNESS OP.

Seen one of these before. wish this can be shot again in HD/bluray. and make Morgan freeman speak.
pimp.gif

stop that white man crap gz. just saying what if it was a black man and they thought it was one of them from another enemy tribe or something? why would i want to meet some one from another 'world' and he/she looks exactly like me. just stop it.

pretty dope. id be scared to see my self for the first time. its wild that we complain about phones not having enough apps and sneakers that are GR and rare.

GREATNESS OP.

Seen one of these before. wish this can be shot again in HD/bluray. and make Morgan freeman speak.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom