Trevor Ariza tradded for Brian Cook and Maurice Evans

wow mo evans is that bad of a player. he gives a lot of energy on the court. cook, i know everyone hates but i dont think trevor was even getting on the courtso it wont hurt the magic at all

I'm going to miss Mo (even though his shots weren't the most consistent, he brought good energy). I would of liked to get rid of Vujacic, which wouldof helped out our surplus of PGs. Hopefully Ariza can learn the system quick, he'd be getting some minutes with Kwame out.

Hopefully Ariza can learn the system quick, he'd be getting some minutes with Kwame out.

They run the system every so often now, it shouldn't be hard of a transition for him.

We need someone like him, he's athletic, a slasher, and he has pretty good defense. I can't wait to see.

Ariza's decent, but in the end, this trade won't really have either a positive or negative effect on either team..

I like what Evans brings off the bench but I've always been a fan with Ariza. He had a good season last year and I thought this season would be sort of abreak out season for him but we'll see. I'm just glad Cook is gone.
eek.gif

Brian Cook is no longer a Laker?

I don't think you understand how happy this makes me.

hopefully they can make a major deal before the deadline to help them get to the 4 or 5 seed in the West................

other thing is that Ariza is only 22 EDIT: i sometimes don't go back after leaving the page open for a while

....remember he came out after his first year at UCLA, everyone after him in the 2nd rd isn't in the league...cept maybe Bernard Robinson

Great move by the Lakers.

Ariza is a VERY nice player and words cannot describe how pissed i was when we traded him for that bum Francis
smh.gif

He will step in and make a very good immediate impact. He has a nice overall game and he hustles his*%+# off when hes out there. Espcially with the Lakers lackof depth. Heck he may even start.

Great move
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also just remembered he is back in LA now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ariza's decent, but in the end, this trade won't really have either a positive or negative effect on either team..
Trading Brian Cook's contract is a coup for the Lakers. He's owed 3.5 mil over the next two seasons with a PLAYER OPTION for thirdseason.

Rony Turiaf comes in at 770K. Turiaf is change in your couch compared to the bloat that was Brian Cook.

Great move for the lakers. However, Mo is going to be a very good addition to the Magic. Works out well for both teams (except the addition of Cook
laugh.gif
)

good trade for LA.

LA trying to go younger and younger..

Does that mean that the Lakers are trying to build around Bynum?

IDK if kobe's too happy about this trade...

Wow. They're
pimp.gif
something serious in Orlando. I mean, they're offto a great start, why suddenly change things up?
smh.gif

I don't know much about Ariza, time to look ol boy up. Bye bye Cookie.
pimp.gif

I am sad to see Evans go though, I did like what he brought. Not so much of shooting, but hustle and hard work.

Does that mean that the Lakers are trying to build around Bynum?

IDK if kobe's too happy about this trade...

Really? It's not like Brian Cook and Mo Evans were the Rick Fox and Robert Horry type veterans.

No more Brian Cook in the purple and gold appreciation.
pimp.gif

I liked Maurice Evans. We should have sent Sasha instead. But beggers can't be choosers.

Next mission, get rid of Sasha and Kwame!

Back
Top Bottom