Trevor Ariza tradded for Brian Cook and Maurice Evans

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

How bad of an NBA fan am I? I was like "Yes, the Knicks get Mo Evans and I can watch him play!"
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

You're about a year late with the SteveFrancis/Ariza+Hardaway trade.
laugh.gif

Still makes me sad to this day.
frown.gif

I wouldn't be happy as a Laker fan having to give up Mo Evans to get rid of Cook.

I'm happy....Evans is a certified bum who can't play defense. He gets burned by anybody...
laugh.gif

I luv that cook is gone but EVANS!!!!!!!!! HE was the backup sg and now we have no good backup SG that can shoot good around the basket like he does!!.DAMNIT!! Ariza is a good replacement but hes another damn SF. How many SFs we gonna end up with??

mad.gif
at ESPN for making my heart drop just now, only saying "breakingnews, the Lakers have just made a trade", making me scan the front page of my basketball websites in a matter of seconds...I usually dont even fall forthat...

damn, the Magic did Bo Outlaw dirty
smh.gif
they cant just cut a guy thats been withthe organization since day one.
Its okay though. We'll still be able to see him drop 40 in summer league games.

2 guys that I hate from the Lakers are finally outta here.....Finally Kupcake did something right...

When I saw that we traded Brian Cook, I was like..

picardmx7.jpg

Then I did the trade in NBA Live, and now I'm like...

crankdatsupamandancebyfps2.gif

"Brian (Cook) helps bolster our frontcourt," said Smith. "He is a power forward who shoots the ball extremely well

indifferent.gif
...ummm ok.

what brian cook is he talkin about?
laugh.gif
.. ..

I liked evans, but with farmar playing so well I can deal with the loss, and maybe ariza can actually do some stuff that a big man should do, like rebound andsuch not just stand at the 3 point line and wait for the ball

So, does this solve the problem for Orlando though? They needed a big man, but... well come on guys you know..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom