Trader Joe's COOKIE BUTTER!

I was told about this and didn't believe it...It sounded too crazy...but it's true

Has anyone tried this? Besides the fact that it's about $10.00 a jar,I'm so tempted to buy it...but I don't want to end up eating a whole jar of this within a few days.

I got a jar shipped to Canada off eBay a little while ago. I bought it after people were beasting about it here on NT. I had to see what the hype was about.

The hype was justified. :pimp:

I was told about this and didn't believe it...It sounded too crazy...but it's true

Has anyone tried this? Besides the fact that it's about $10.00 a jar,I'm so tempted to buy it...but I don't want to end up eating a whole jar of this within a few days.

$10? i couldve sworn i saw this for $4

in a nutshell, speculoos is a belgian biscuit spread that tastes like graham crackers. it looks like peanut butter but tastes nothing like it. it's also safe for consumption if you have a nut allergy.

speculoos is very popular in europe because of its pairing with liege waffles.

i know about it because i started a waffle truck in LA. we sell it on our truck, as well as individual jars. if you're in the LA area, definitely hit us up.

our waffle truck's website is www.wafflesdeliege.com and if you have twitter, you can follow us at @wafflesdeliege.com

/promotion

in a nutshell, speculoos is a belgian biscuit spread that tastes like graham crackers. it looks like peanut butter but tastes nothing like it. it's also safe for consumption if you have a nut allergy.

Definitely nowhere near $10/jar.

I don't know how to explain what Cookie Butter is or tastes like. It's like the damn devil...is what it is. :lol:

We tried it out for the first time a few months ago and we've been buying jars every TJ run we do. I've had it on bananas, toasted sliced bread, King's Hawaiian bread, churros

Back
Top Bottom