Toyota Prius Driver totally flips out on farmer for Driving a deisel Pickup Truck

Was the Prius Driver Justified in her anger ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't drive a Prius but my Mercedes diesel runs on canola oil and I can't stand people who drive cars that take up too much space. That guy ain't a farmer. Most truck owners don't even use their trucks for anything but driving. I hate old retired dudes who have big trucks just because it's an American thing to do. They keep them in their driveway like toys. Eight year-old truck with 17K miles on it --- c'mon playboy. My neighbor has a gargantuan Dodge Ram and he's like 80 and can barely haul his own body around much less anything on a truck. Every time he starts it I feel like grabbing my Jansport and getting on the bus to go to school. If I am chilling in that parking lot eating a Chipotle burrito and nodding to The Weeknd and that hunk of **** pulled up next to me, I would talk crap too but only to myself in the car. That's what we think of y'all when we're in our cars. Newer trucks seem to get better MPG  and cleaner emissions so it's not as bad anymore but they still take up too much space in the environment. It's not environmentally-friendly when I am coming out of the supermarket and there is an SUV or truck parked next to me and backing out I can't see ****. If you're driving through a shopping center and one of those monstrosities is coming the opposite way, you gotta turn your wheel to 3 o'clock to make room for the piece of ****. All up in MY environments. Hey lady, why do you drive a Tahoe to run errands by yourself and you only have 2 ****** kids to pick up from school. These small-minded Americans think they need the biggest mammoth on the market to transport their useless families around. "Oh Darren and I are planning on having another kid so we are thinking of upgrading to a bigger SUV." What a nightmare we're living in y'all. They really should limit these behemoths to people who use them for work purposes or people that weigh 400+ lbs. Those are the only people that need them. If you're a married couple with a litter full of kids, then Earth didn't need you long before you bought that SUV.
You're just as sad and miserable as that cow in the video.  Relax bro.

I don't drive a Prius but my Mercedes diesel runs on canola oil and I can't stand people who drive cars that take up too much space. That guy ain't a farmer. Most truck owners don't even use their trucks for anything but driving. I hate old retired dudes who have big trucks just because it's an American thing to do. They keep them in their driveway like toys. Eight year-old truck with 17K miles on it --- c'mon playboy. My neighbor has a gargantuan Dodge Ram and he's like 80 and can barely haul his own body around much less anything on a truck. Every time he starts it I feel like grabbing my Jansport and getting on the bus to go to school. If I am chilling in that parking lot eating a Chipotle burrito and nodding to The Weeknd and that hunk of **** pulled up next to me, I would talk crap too but only to myself in the car. That's what we think of y'all when we're in our cars. Newer trucks seem to get better MPG  and cleaner emissions so it's not as bad anymore but they still take up too much space in the environment. It's not environmentally-friendly when I am coming out of the supermarket and there is an SUV or truck parked next to me and backing out I can't see ****. If you're driving through a shopping center and one of those monstrosities is coming the opposite way, you gotta turn your wheel to 3 o'clock to make room for the piece of ****. All up in MY environments. Hey lady, why do you drive a Tahoe to run errands by yourself and you only have 2 ****** kids to pick up from school. These small-minded Americans think they need the biggest mammoth on the market to transport their useless families around. "Oh Darren and I are planning on having another kid so we are thinking of upgrading to a bigger SUV." What a nightmare we're living in y'all. They really should limit these behemoths to people who use them for work purposes or people that weigh 400+ lbs. Those are the only people that need them. If you're a married couple with a litter full of kids, then Earth didn't need you long before you bought that SUV.

Want some Frenchcries with your Whamburger?

:lol: :smokin

View media item 485010

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't think I would've been able to keep from laughing the entire conversation.

The ridiculousness of the situation is compelling.

that sentenced played out exactly like i thought it would

this is what happens when you're fat

you become an annoyance to society
laugh.gif

This guy in the video here below has a 4 part Prius review on his channel and this clip pretty much sums up why some Prius drivers seem to drive erratically by not maintaining their speed.

Living in San Diego and after a short stint as a Toyota Salesman between jobs, Prius drivers are the biggest ******* douchebags on the road.

I hate being on the road with them. They swear that because they drive a ******g Prius that they own the road. If I had less control, I would've beaten one down by now. They're that damn bad in San Diego.

electric cars are worse for the environment. burning coal is the most pollutant

see if a dude stepped to me like that and i wasn't trying to hear him after a while i'd just sock em.

Everyone should honestly think of the person next to them as a serial killer. nobody got time for some stupid ***** running her mouth about nothing.

This would of been different if I was there. Seriously mind your own business lady, not the end of the world get over yourself.

I get what you are saying but she is obese and that's another problem we have in America but isn't this the land of the free as well, and aren't we allowed to drive gas guzzlers, kinda hypocritical my friend... Plus you would think a level headed adult wouldn't yell and scream in front of children, if you have that big of a problem move on and ****, no one cares about your opinion because she is lucky he didnt have that YAPPER... Can't tell what's more obnoxious people who think they are doing something because they have a Prius but are hypocritical in other parts of their lives ie eating fatty foods, smoking,drinking, etc or people who walk around with this entitlement they feel that negates manners and common sense because they feel they are right and the world is beneath them

Back
Top Bottom