Toyota Prius Driver totally flips out on farmer for Driving a deisel Pickup Truck

Was the Prius Driver Justified in her anger ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

All of that built up anger finally came out lol 

Dumbass. 

People don't realize that it takes more oil to manufacture a Prius than the amount of oil a Heavy Diesel truck will burn it it's entire lifetime. The batteries are also AWFUL for the environemnt 

I don't drive a Prius but my Mercedes diesel runs on canola oil and I can't stand people who drive cars that take up too much space. That guy ain't a farmer. Most truck owners don't even use their trucks for anything but driving. I hate old retired dudes who have big trucks just because it's an American thing to do. They keep them in their driveway like toys. Eight year-old truck with 17K miles on it --- c'mon playboy. My neighbor has a gargantuan Dodge Ram and he's like 80 and can barely haul his own body around much less anything on a truck. Every time he starts it I feel like grabbing my Jansport and getting on the bus to go to school. If I am chilling in that parking lot eating a Chipotle burrito and nodding to The Weeknd and that hunk of **** pulled up next to me, I would talk crap too but only to myself in the car. That's what we think of y'all when we're in our cars. Newer trucks seem to get better MPG  and cleaner emissions so it's not as bad anymore but they still take up too much space in the environment. It's not environmentally-friendly when I am coming out of the supermarket and there is an SUV or truck parked next to me and backing out I can't see ****. If you're driving through a shopping center and one of those monstrosities is coming the opposite way, you gotta turn your wheel to 3 o'clock to make room for the piece of ****. All up in MY environments. Hey lady, why do you drive a Tahoe to run errands by yourself and you only have 2 ****** kids to pick up from school. These small-minded Americans think they need the biggest mammoth on the market to transport their useless families around. "Oh Darren and I are planning on having another kid so we are thinking of upgrading to a bigger SUV." What a nightmare we're living in y'all. They really should limit these behemoths to people who use them for work purposes or people that weigh 400+ lbs. Those are the only people that need them. If you're a married couple with a litter full of kids, then Earth didn't need you long before you bought that SUV.

Want some Frenchcries with your Whamburger?

I don't drive a Prius but my Mercedes diesel runs on canola oil and I can't stand people who drive cars that take up too much space. That guy ain't a farmer. Most truck owners don't even use their trucks for anything but driving. I hate old retired dudes who have big trucks just because it's an American thing to do. They keep them in their driveway like toys. Eight year-old truck with 17K miles on it --- c'mon playboy. My neighbor has a gargantuan Dodge Ram and he's like 80 and can barely haul his own body around much less anything on a truck. Every time he starts it I feel like grabbing my Jansport and getting on the bus to go to school. If I am chilling in that parking lot eating a Chipotle burrito and nodding to The Weeknd and that hunk of **** pulled up next to me, I would talk crap too but only to myself in the car. That's what we think of y'all when we're in our cars. Newer trucks seem to get better MPG  and cleaner emissions so it's not as bad anymore but they still take up too much space in the environment. It's not environmentally-friendly when I am coming out of the supermarket and there is an SUV or truck parked next to me and backing out I can't see ****. If you're driving through a shopping center and one of those monstrosities is coming the opposite way, you gotta turn your wheel to 3 o'clock to make room for the piece of ****. All up in MY environments. Hey lady, why do you drive a Tahoe to run errands by yourself and you only have 2 ****** kids to pick up from school. These small-minded Americans think they need the biggest mammoth on the market to transport their useless families around. "Oh Darren and I are planning on having another kid so we are thinking of upgrading to a bigger SUV." What a nightmare we're living in y'all. They really should limit these behemoths to people who use them for work purposes or people that weigh 400+ lbs. Those are the only people that need them. If you're a married couple with a litter full of kids, then Earth didn't need you long before you bought that SUV.

I'm not a fan of huge trucks but you coming off really crybaby ish like that woman in the video. :lol:

I would have just held the horn down every time she started talking. Dead the aggravation. 

She worried about the breathing the gas fumes coming from the truck, fat ugly C*** should be worried about breathing all the cheese burgers she's been eating. Damn swamp donkey.

Dumbass. 

People don't realize that it takes more oil to manufacture a Prius than the amount of oil a Heavy Diesel truck will burn it it's entire lifetime. The batteries are also AWFUL for the environemnt 

Judgements shouldn't be based solely on what a person drives. For all we know, this lady eats fast food every meal. That has its own consequences towards the environment.

Unless you live a 100% "perfect" life, why do people find it so easy to judge others?

That ladies pants and shorts are probably made in China at some sweatshop. She probably buys produce that was shipped 3,000 miles because its cheaper vs. CSA local farm produce... For all the good she thinks she's doing by driving a prius, there may be 100 other factors that make her a worse human being than the guy driving the truck.

I do admit some diesel trucks blow out some crazy black smoke from time to time. But she needs to calm down a whole bunch. She better just move far away if fumes are her problem. They are everywhere. And the fastfood she scarfs down daily is driven by semis. The same trucks she "hates".

Last edited:
I hate people like that woman who just thinks the law will save her and make things right even though shes being aggressive and combative when **** hits the fan

Wish homie had da hemi on em so that annoying

Whale could here da pur of detroit muscle in action..

This is da type of morons tryin ro kill da coal industry

On da united States & sky rocket energy

bills..meanwhile her prius runs on coal...

Troll of the year?

Cant be srs...

Right?

I wish she would...she'd be using windex to get the gob of spit off her frames.

She deserved the bus driver uppercut across that big fat chin. Hate when people like this approach me. I just ignore them, don't even say a word. It seems to bother them more than actually responding back to them.

This video is so sold, but it still rustles the jimmies. lol

Ironic that shes all about the environment while smoking a cigar lelelelel

Last edited:

its america if i feel like driving my truck by myself then ill do that.

burr

Back
Top Bottom