Toronto Raptors @ LA LAKERS 3/11/08

KB24 loves playing the Canadians, as he only averages more points against one other team. They have a tough stretch on the horizon, if they want that #1 spotthey need these ones against the East.

LETS
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

The LakeShow needs to bounce back after that horrible loss the other night.

Kobe Pissed = Laker Win

Get ready for Mamba to have a huge night with Gasol following him with either 20 or 30.

Go Raptors!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Go Raptors!
happy.gif
u warriors fans are wack...
eyes.gif
...this is why i hate thewarriors..weLL i hope and pray the nugs take your spot and knock u guys out of the postseason race....anyways Lakers do this...i hope that kings game was awake up for the d

^lol, u take it way too seriously.
laugh.gif
of course i hope the lakers lose, will that happen? unlikely. but just cuz i want the raptors to win doesn't makeme a bad fan. go ahead and say Go _(Insert warriors' opponent)__! in a warrior game thread and nothing will happen

I will be in attendance. I got some good 200 section tix by the Laker bench. Imma do some outlandish **#+ to get on the tele.

i expect us to take care of business this time like we should have against SAC.

hopefully, we show some semblance of defense tonight.

We need to win this one badly! Houston are right behind us!

A win for my birthday please, I'm 22 now and LOVE a WIN for today!!
happy.gif

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

^
Happy birthday Big Game Rob.
pimp.gif
Hopefully you can celebrate with a LakerW.

That Kings game still makes me nauseous. We need to come out and blow the doors off this one. NO let downs since Bosh isn't playing. Don't justexpect the Raps to lay down. No big game for Kobe, they need to pound the ball inside with Gasol and Odom and Turiaf since Toronto is shorthanded. Kobedon't need to be jackin shots tonight. He needs to have 7 or 8 assists.

Let's get it.

I hope the Lakers gather momentum again, starting with this game (and then the Hornets game), to get ready for the Rockets! How I wish that the Lakers are theone to break the Rockets' winning streak!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by acidicality

Go Raptors!
happy.gif
u warriors fans are wack...
eyes.gif
...this is why i hate the warriors..weLL i hope and pray the nugs take your spot and knock u guys out of the postseason race....anyways Lakers do this...i hope that kings game was a wake up for the d
laugh.gif
*@+ son you need to chill. You act like you don't want the Warriors to lose. There is a difference from coming into the thread and saying Go_____ or just starting to take %@!# for no reason. Anyways, I hope the Raptors can steal this but I really doubt it with the Lakers probably still upset fromthe Kings game.

Originally Posted by APLX2

I will be in attendance. I got some good 200 section tix by the Laker bench. Imma do some outlandish **#+ to get on the tele.
200 sec by the lakers bench? Isn't this game in staples? 200 section is nowhere close to the laker bench. Its not even close to the tunnel. I hopesomebody didn't sell you on these tickets being close to the bench.

Lakers need to step up their game on the defensive side.

We better not see Jose Calderon get a drive to the hole and have a layup drill all game long, like how Beno Udrith went off and killed us.

Lakers should win this by 15+ but I see us taking this only by 7 or less tonight.

Also if Farmar keeps acting up and continues to show boat BENCH his @%% Phil, put him in his place and let DFish setup and run the offense.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Back
Top Bottom