Toronto Raptors @ LA LAKERS 3/11/08

good victory to get some momentum on the upcoming road trip
smile.gif

Its like this....

A win is a win. But I am going to tell you this. If we play the way we did tonight on the road trip, we will come back from that trip 0-4.

Anyone watching this Life with Luke right now?

Car wash guy asking him about his Padres hat.

"Born and raised."

Props Luke. SD represent.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Lakers have a special treadmill for Bynum that alters his body weight so he is only 60 lbs.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I know that couldn't be right, had me thinking of thehyperbolic time chamber from DBZ, Drew comes off the treadmill and is all of a sudden running a 1.4

Lakers didn't play well but they did enough to win. If they play with this kind of intensity/heart, they will probably come away from their 4-game roadtrip with a losing record.

Originally Posted by spriigan8

Lakers didn't play well but they did enough to win. If they play with this kind of intensity/heart, they will probably come away from their 4-game road trip with a losing record.

I hope they come out more focused because these next 7 games are gonna tell pretty much what our season is ultimately going to be, I mean 6 of the next 7are against @New Orleans, @ Houston, @ Dallas, @ Utah, and Golden State in a home-at-home swing, so we need at the minimum go .500 to stay within the top 4 inthe West. Kobe usually is more focused in road games, so hopefully he can get the others focused as well and another thing, we've seemed to have gottentrigger happy with 3's all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Lakers have a special treadmill for Bynum that alters his body weight so he is only 60 lbs.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Come on NT kids.You guys should know better.

The report says he is using a special treadmill that uses 60%-65% of his body weight.Not just 60lbs.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Black said Bynum ran at 60-65 percent of his body weight.
Link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3288772

laugh.gif
@ NT, 60 lbs.

He's running more on like 185lbs.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I know that couldn't be right, had me thinking of the hyperbolic time chamber from DBZ, Drew comes off the treadmill and is all of a sudden running a 1.4

roll.gif
at the dbz reference. goku was amazing after training in thehyperbolic time chamber

Smh @ Luke rocks a B hat and a SD hat? Homie needs to make up his mind.

Rock those hats at staples center and he'll get booed
laugh.gif
(go dodgers)
pimp.gif

Anyways, that game was hard to watch because the Lakers just don't seem focus. When will Kobe decide to play defense? How many plays has Kobe been stuckball watching, and the person he was guarding dives to the basket for an easy 2 points (kapano 2x, jamario moon, tony parker)?

This team switches way TOO much, when its unncessary. The PGs must learn to fight through the pick rather than going under it - then leaving our frontlineplayers in an awkward position trying to guard a contested 12-15 footer.

In order for our defense to be at a championship level, Kobe must commit to it, then the team will follow.

I think it was obvious they took the Raps lightly without Bosh. I fully expect them to play with a lot of passion on this 4 game trip because they know theteams are better and they will all be playoff atmosphere's.

Great game from Odom, he played real well, but I did see one of his one handed rebounds. That's a no no.
smh.gif

I was also happy to see the way Sasha played. He missed those early shots, Phil pulled him, I was worried he would pout or go in the tank, instead hewaited til the second half and then hit 3 straight shots. That is nice work by a kid comin off the bench. Props to him.

Was also nice to see very little arguing with the refs. I'm tired of all the complaining they been doing recently. But that flagrant was a stupid call.

Back
Top Bottom