Toronto Raptor fans - check in here

^ you wish....

Kobe could have dropped 80 on any team he wanted to.. just that raptors got the bad end of it.

Raptors were doing pretty well in the 1st half.. up by like.. 17pts?? then Kobe just said... that he wasn't losing to such a bad team.. soo he decided to step it up.. cuz it wasn't like the rest of the lakers were going to do anything... Kobe took the team on his shoulders and put in 81 points alone...

i think i can honestly say Kobe single handedly beat the Raptors....

i predict an L against the Nuggets too.... can't stop melo or martin...

BABCOCK FIRED!!! What took so long!?!?!

I'm kinda pissed though because that press conference took up NBA Inside stuff's timeslot >:
mad.gif

You can try n snatch my chain if you think you a stuntman,
I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

Quote:
Kobe could have dropped 80 on any team he wanted to..

i seriously doubt he could do that against the pistons,rasheed would kill kobe befroe he lets him drop 81 on his team. same with the spurs. But kobe could've done it against any lower tier team,i agree,and he could've easily have dropped 80 on the mavs that one game if he hadnt sat out the 4th.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

Yes, finally... man, babcock was by far the worse GM i have ever seen in the sports industry. He thought he was doing the right thing by makig the "right" business decisions for the Raptors, but instead, he was slowly takling apart the basketball team. I think the next step is to waive araujo and for the raptors to just to come out and say that it was also a mistake on their part in drafting that moron to the team.

Aaron Williams is traded for second round draft picks...I'm really happy Vince is playing great elsewhere, but man Babcock could have gotten something decent. Oh well he's gone too YAY
-CreativiT

Wanted (10): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

lol everyone saying we could've gotten somethnign decent.
think about the @sshole Morning that we could've got him to play for us. look at how hes been playing..............i really dont rmb how the deal went down, did he say he wouldnt play for the Raps no matter what even before the Nets made the deal or he just decided not to report to the raptors after the the trade?
either way, it wouldnt be as loopsided if we got Zo. but non the less, when the player played horribly to depreciate his stock and ask for a trade, its hard to get a good deal.

- The Raptors weren't winning with Vince last year.
- Mourning didn't want to come to Toronto, period. he said as much, saying that he didn't want to raise people's hopes or whatever.

And the person on a previous page that said that people who sit in the Platinums get them from their corporate connections or some related-freebie way, think again. I pay for mine, either on gameday or straight-up from Ticketmaster if I really want to see the game.

You see, it's called a job...

And yet, I've been in the 300s, the endzones, and even in the corporate boxes (Thank you, Phillishave for that contest!).

Jalen Rose traded for AD?

After Babcock, I figured atleast some of the stupidity would cease.. atleast momentarily. Its been a minute and the Raps have managed to throw together yet another 1 sided deal..... that benefits the OTHER team!

Im not asking WHY, because it was clear that Jalen was not happy coming off the bench and being on a losing team. So I completely understand him being traded, but I just dont get why Raptors management accept lopsided trades.

1 thing is clear.. Raptors owners are dumb. Why the owners? Because we've been through every position underneath and yet we still continue to hire/fire unsuitable candadites for every position possible (on and off court).

Oh well.. '06 Lottery Pick here we come!

Peace

"In My Life" - Phillysophical
Prod. Devize
www.soundclick.com/Phillysophical

Quote:
Oh well.. '06 Lottery Pick here we come
Pretty sure they traded a first round pick with Jalen for AD. Sorry to get your hopes up. Sad that the draft is something Raptors fans look forward too, then they gotta trade it away for something they allready had.

What a bad deal >:
mad.gif
....Rose is a talented player, granted he's overpaid but still...I dont think davis has many years left, and giving away a draft pick too?!

Nice start Embry :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s and AZGs!

Let me know: [email protected]

I don't think it's such a bad deal. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Davis's contract end after this season? I read that we would be saving $10 million so that's great since we are rebuilding. Jalen hasn't contributed as much this season. I think we'll do fine without him.
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
[email protected]

^ yeah but i get the feeling davis doesnt want to come to tdot, considering he wanted to get out before. plus, isnt it kind of a slap in the face to him, seeing that the raptors only took him to free up cap space?

If he pulls an alonzo mourning and refuses to play >:
mad.gif
|I
tired.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

yeah it was good, we got cash, plus a draft pick for a player we wouldn't have kept anyway.

but yeah ad and his wife gonna be problems lol.

edit: lol my bad read the article wrong :lol:
laugh.gif

anyone know the salary deals?
how much is rose getting and AD?
coz isn't rose getting 1X millions while AD is under 10millions?
how does it match up???
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

According to the post in Sports forum, Jalen is getting paid $16.9 million this season and next season and Davis is getting paid $13 million this season and then he's a free agent so the Raptors got a pretty good deal getting $10 million cap relief and AD's contract ending this season freeing up even more money. Now we have money to sign free agents, if any even want to come here.
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
[email protected]

I dont think the trade has to add up since the Knicks are already well over the cap and money isnt an issue for them.

I hope Mike James isnt just playing like this because it is a contract year. We dont need a guy that will end up with a Adonal Foyle/Mark Blount/Erick Dampier type contract and playing like those bums too.

This article from the Toronto Star explains everything.

www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs...0081562040

-QBs KING 32

Quote:
yeah it was good, we got cash, plus a draft pick for a player we wouldn't have kept anyway.

Nope! The Raptors gave up those things.....they traded Rose, the 1st round pick and cash FOR Davis

What on earth is Embry thinking?! |I
tired.gif

Lol Davis doesn't even want to come here, but Mitchell is confident that he will honor his contract...lets hope so...

Back
Top Bottom