:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Raptors win BIIIGGGGG.

6 wins and counting.
I got the Halo 2 goin' nuts...
media.putfile.com/stippinmedres

such a sad game.. t-mac didn't do too well.. he just did terrible.. 9 pts??? but on the other hand he did have 12assists..

win NO. 6.....

good game by the raptors even tho they lost..............they left everythign ont eh floor and thats what a fan can ask for i guess
i still watch them

really good game... was close.. just a couple mistakes.. if mike james made that lay-up... then it would have beeen a different story... but all in all a good game to watch

You guys will never guess who I saw today. This mofo is as fat as a whale these days and chugged down atleast 5 beers and walked out without skipping a beat in his step.....

popeyeglenn400.jpg

27f64860.jpg

834.jpg

POPEYE.JPG

popeye_jones.jpg

Yep....former Raptors legend Popeye Jones is in town this holiday season. I cant believe he got so fat. :lol:
laugh.gif

I saw Joey Graham on New Years Eve with four chicks. One was fat, one was alright and two were dimes. He was wearing a Jordan jumpsuit and the white/green XIV's.

I'm going to the Raptors/Nets game this Sunday. VC is going to get it :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Orlando was horrendous last night. But when you shoot 60-odd% from the floor, you know its in the bag.
I was dying though when Howard had that huge dunk over Araujo in the early going! Gene Keady for MVP!

I was at the Orlando game. Francis played like crap and the Raptors shot the best I've seen from them in years.

My little brother's going to the Houston game tonight. If you see any scrawny, little kid heckling McGrady and Skip, with a huge crying T-Mac head as a sign... that's him.
[/center]

did anyone see that article in Slam calling Mike James a lousy journeyman pointguard? Shannon Booher is a @#%$, Mike James is averaging 5+ more points than Rafer "Pylon" Alston and when they matched up tonight rafer blew.

EVERYONE GET ON NBA AND VOTE FOR CHRIS BOSH ASG 2006!
[/center]

--Get me on the court and I'm trouble. Last week f**ked around and got a triple double--​

5 bucks 5 bucks 5 bucks
I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

that tracy head sign is almost as good of the one someone made of steve francis with hanky the christmas poos body for his first game in vancouver
[/center]

--Get me on the court and I'm trouble. Last week f**ked around and got a triple double--​

Back
Top Bottom