Toronto Raptor fans - check in here

great game nonetheless. :rofl:
roll.gif

what a joke. steve jaffe should be fined for that horrible officating.
[/center]

--Get me on the court and I'm trouble. Last week f**ked around and got a triple double--​

Wow what a crazy game. By far the best Raptors game I've seen in person and one of the most exciting Raptor games I've watched in recent memory.

You couldnt ask for a more exciting basketball game.

When we had the 4 point lead with less then a minute to go I thought it was over and I was happy to be getting the free slice of pizza courteusy of Pizza Pizza. Then when Calderon missed I had a bad feeling seeing Kidd sprint down the court.

Calderon is still not an NBA-ready point guard. He always makes the wrong passes and he holds onto the ball for way to long. When Derek Martin was in the game atleast I knew that he wouldnt make any stupid passes and he calmed the team down on offensive sequences. Calderon would sprint down court, dribble the ball for 20 seconds, make a stupid pass and then we take the hurried shot.

I thought MoPete was ejected for cussing out the officials. He got fouled pretty hard the play before but it wasnt called.

And we need to trade Rose. He is useless on defense and slow and boring on offense.

And Sprite Zone fans > Rich lower bowl ACC fans. The guys in the Sprite zone were going crazy. Wearing the #15 bibs, running around topless, dancing, waving flags etc. Too bad they dont get any tv time.
I got the Halo 2 goin' nuts...
media.putfile.com/stippinmedres

^ Don't overlook the fact that the vast majority of the Sprite Zone fans tend to be somewhat younger than your lowerbowl fans. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I sat in the Platinums Row 11 today. Don't tell me that we weren't as enthusiastic. You can show love simply by clapping and standing up. Are they louder? Sure. But they're no more or no less a fan than someone who sits in the courtsides, Platinums, or section 103 row 30.

As for the game, it was obvious that Vince came over, playfully slapped Mo and he just sort of did a quick reply, with the result being Carter's jersey tugged.

The ref saw that and ejected him. Vince haphazardly came over and told the ref that Mo was innocent, but by that time, the official made up his mind.

I seriously hope the NBA officiating supervisors take a look at the situation.

Last I heard, Vince was offering to pay Mo's fine, if it comes to that. And he should...

Quote:
But they're no more or no less a fan than someone who sits in the courtsides, Platinums

Generalizations are a bad thing, however; you aren't correct. I would argue that more of the people who sit in those seats (plats) either A) got them for free, or B) work for a large company that uses them for client entertaining. Hardcore fans don't have the opportunity to buy those seats.

Real fans don't just applaud and or stand up....sorry man.

The game was decent though, that call was bad, but they still should have won. Its evident we need another body down low that can take some defenders away from Bosh. The kid was getting triple teamed for the love of God.

Araujo is terrible. If he was 6-fouls I'd be OK with that, but he can't be of any value from the 3pt line area, both shooting and examining that gay shark tatoo. Also, the defense knows he's not shooting from there...the dude can't even make a left handed lay-up.

HAHAHAH VINCE KILLED US!!

VINCE STILL OWNS TORONTO!!

VINCE IS STILL "AIR CANADA CARTER"

ONLY THING THAT WAS DIFFERENT: chuck swirsky din't yell "ONIONS! ONIONS! AND MORE ONIONS!!" this time!!!

Quote:
Calderon is still not an NBA-ready point guard.

i'd have to disagree. you knock calderon based on that one game. if you've been watching him consistently throughout the season, you would see that his shot selection is very limited, and that he has always been a pass-first point guard. he has one of the highest assists averages on the raptors, not to mention that he has a high percentage jump shot and solid handles. you forget that this kid is in his first year, he's a rookie. you forget that nobody knew about him before this year, and if you don't live in toronto, it's likely that you still don't know about him. however, he's adapted to the NBA very well, not to mention being ranked 6 out of the top 10 rookies on nba.com. Not bad for a guy who nobody knew about before the season started, wouldn't u say?

and dont' forget about former point guards milt palacio and rafer alston...jose calderon is a point guard who actually passes...i'd take him over those 2 any day.

i saw vince after that game at inside nightclub. lol...i wanted to slap him but i prolly wouldve got bodied.

i caught the bulls game and was wondering why mitchell didn't play charlie v or calderon in the second half???

Realistically...looking at the schedule game by game...who thinks the team can pull off 30 wins?? I have a bet riding on it and I want some outside opinions.
I'm so def I need a hearing aid with an equalizer

I think they can. I mean there's still 45 games left and we already got 13 wins so I'm pretty sure the team will get to 30 wins.
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
[email protected]

^More than you can say for the Grizzlies in Vancouver eh?

Sidenote: We were killing them in the first half, and Kobe would have dropped that on 6 or 7 teams last night. Imagine if they were playing the Hawks, or the Knicks?

Back
Top Bottom