Toronto NIGHTLIFE help!!

Sup guys!
long time member here but don't post all that much.

I need TO NTer's help! im heading to toronto in a week and want to go out with the boys/girls. Im not sure where as I dont party or go to toronto that often. We like house music so any suggestion? Somewhere with a nice VIP area and is good on a FRIDAY...We're all 19-20 so a mature crowd is fine unless everyone is like over 28 so a mix would be nice.

i was thinking...

Tryst?

Guvernment?

This is London?

Circa?

any spot i should hit up over these..?

What kind of music are you in to?

I haven't been clubbing in a while but Fridays are relatively "quiet" this time of the year. Maybe someone else can give more insight into this.

were all into House Music.

and im from Ottawa.

Im leaning to This Is London but ive heard mixed reviews on this place! any nt insights?

Originally Posted by theHBkid

were all into House Music.

and im from Ottawa.

Im leaning to This Is London but ive heard mixed reviews on this place! any nt insights?
If that's what you're into I seriously suggest going to Social or Wrongbar. 100x better than This Is London, IMO.

When are you going by the way?

really? i know my friends all wanna experience T.I.L. and see whatsup with their bottle service stuff but were gonna go out on thursday night as well so would those places be good on a thursday? Im going next weekend, reading week. I think my friends and I want a more posh place than wrongbar and social.

thanks!

Yeah, WrongBar and Social are not posh places at all, they're just cheap spots for unversity students to get cheap booze.
Not sure if StrangeLove is open again on Thursdays, but during the last little while, I've started to see a 'trendier' crowd.
I've personally never been to T.I.L. but I wouldnt mind trying it out, shoulda went when Aoki was spinning, but he'll be around.

There are also places on King West you would want to check out. Those places are more catered to the 'VIP' mature crowd.
Ex. Century Room, Brant house

You can try Ultra Supper Club on Queen West @ Soho.

im liking Ultra club for thursday....what kind of music do they play?
has anyone been to century?

ps. toronto entertainment distrct is where some of the clubs are correct...so if i get dropped off there, i can kinda walk around and find a place?

sorry guys...ive never been to toronto to party and its been like 5 years. im always in montreal instead.

since you're from out of town i would just stay in the club district. so that way if you get in a club thats dead you can just leave and find something else right across the street. pretty much all clubs will have house, top 40, rap, r&b. circa, frequency, lot 223, republik are all in the club district. for more specific info look on www.clubzone.com and check out the clubs for toronto.

Ultra is top 40....Posh...Food there is good.

This Is London is a good idea if you're into house music.

Century is my favourite spot in the city just because its a mid-sized venue and the crowd is usually looks good......Thursday @ Century is industry night and imo is the best party in the city.

For the weekend if you want to a club that's not all house I'd do Century or Cheval.

thanks bro!
i was thinking of a food/lounge place for thursday....where would you suggest?
im going to TIL on friday but i heard its a pretty hard place to get into? im going to get a table and bottles forsure so would that make a difference or do they have that vegas mentality...
im staying at the Sutton on Bay

Food/Lounge - go to Ultra Supper Club
Club - go to a spot like the fifth, mink, this is london, rockwood only because if you don't like the party, you are close enough to the district to go elsewhere.
Also, like someone said, Century Room and Cheval are very nice.

im thinking about Ultra Supper Club for thursday but i feel like my bar tab will run up high for not as many drinks cause its a chic place so a simple vodka7 is like 10-20 bucks...

whats a nice place to eat that you guys reccommend in the entertainment district?

Originally Posted by theHBkid

im thinking about Ultra Supper Club for thursday but i feel like my bar tab will run up high for not as many drinks cause its a chic place so a simple vodka7 is like 10-20 bucks...

whats a nice place to eat that you guys reccommend in the entertainment district?
Its Winterlicious so go to toronto.com, look up some restaurants on king st w, queen st w, adelaide st and richmond st which have some promos going on. you really can't go wrong with any of them

thanks R!
have you been to Lobby for food yet? I know the owners as he is from ottawa and does work out here but the Lobby here is a club only, not a resto.

Back
Top Bottom