Top Nike designer (Tinker Hatfield) can’t stand LeBron’s entourage

lol at these lebrick fan boys getting all defensive...

the article was just about tinkers opinions and that he liked kobes line better... tinkers name is huge in the shoe game and alotta people value what he has to say...

if you dont like his opinions then move on... lol at these lebrick fan boys coming to the rescue.

the article was just about tinkers opinions and that he liked kobes line better... tinkers name is huge in the shoe game and alotta people value what he has to say...

if you dont like his opinions then move on... lol at these lebrick fan boys coming to the rescue.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Statis22

Those Jordans are tough though.

Yea they are. They look even better in person and on the court.

I know. When I seen Ray Allen's in the ASG I was like
eek.gif

Tinker pointed out that Kobe is more open to "progressing" his shoe line. I think he said that Lebron is more centered around his own ideas and not as open.

Tinker pointed out that Kobe is more open to "progressing" his shoe line. I think he said that Lebron is more centered around his own ideas and not as open.

What do you even care about quality when all you are doing is displaying them?
I mean, props on having some good shoes, but if you aren't wearing them, what do you care?

I mean, props on having some good shoes, but if you aren't wearing them, what do you care?

Originally Posted by Nermindee

laugh.gif
 at the lebrons haters just to hate...

laugh.gif

Right now, and based on design,performance AND durability:
Lebrons > Kobes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CURRENT Jordan retros
ohwell.gif
( note- the Air Jordan line (2010,2011
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) is a SOLID shoe and not in this discussion)

If you are going for casual wear.... I would do the Kobes over lebrons... just because I like low cut shoes
happy.gif
... Just my opinion ( and yes, I am still a  big Lebron shoe dude
pimp.gif
..)

Right now, and based on design,performance AND durability:
Lebrons > Kobes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CURRENT Jordan retros
ohwell.gif
( note- the Air Jordan line (2010,2011
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) is a SOLID shoe and not in this discussion)

If you are going for casual wear.... I would do the Kobes over lebrons... just because I like low cut shoes
happy.gif
... Just my opinion ( and yes, I am still a  big Lebron shoe dude
pimp.gif
..)

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

WHAT?
Dude I wear every single one of my shoes, EXCEPT the DMP 11/6 pack
What are you talking about?
FAILED

OH! and PS those Jordan 2011 are nice, I actually like those I forgot to mention that. At least the quality one those are up to par.

WHAT?
Dude I wear every single one of my shoes, EXCEPT the DMP 11/6 pack
What are you talking about?
FAILED

OH! and PS those Jordan 2011 are nice, I actually like those I forgot to mention that. At least the quality one those are up to par.

Look how worked up this kid is getting. 
laugh.gif

I imagine with your menagerie of matching idiocy, you aren't wearing them for their intended purpose, but to try to impress other people, yes?

You can't compare quality of a product re-released to a newly designed product. 

But keep trying, this is entertaining.

laugh.gif

I imagine with your menagerie of matching idiocy, you aren't wearing them for their intended purpose, but to try to impress other people, yes?

laugh.gif

Huh?
People buy shoes for there own intentions. I hoop in my Lebron red and black 7s, and my Navy lebron 8's. Yea all the others are casually worn but, who cares. I dont wear shoes to impress others I wear them to impress myself, They just so happen to impress ALOT of others
laugh.gif

The Lebron and kobe line still >>>>>every new release Jordan brings out in quality, so whats the point of your statement?

And once again, what is up with you people and this "I hate matching" quotes, Not everyone still wears big white tees with everything, like some of you people still do.

laugh.gif

Huh?
People buy shoes for there own intentions. I hoop in my Lebron red and black 7s, and my Navy lebron 8's. Yea all the others are casually worn but, who cares. I dont wear shoes to impress others I wear them to impress myself, They just so happen to impress ALOT of others
laugh.gif

The Lebron and kobe line still >>>>>every new release Jordan brings out in quality, so whats the point of your statement?

And once again, what is up with you people and this "I hate matching" quotes, Not everyone still wears big white tees with everything, like some of you people still do.

laugh.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
Read the title.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
Read the title.

Back
Top Bottom