--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I agree that the McLaren may lack "soul", but I'm loyal to my team... A McLaren over a Ferrari everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. �
Hakkinnen Vs. Schumacher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those were the days when i used to follow F1 religiously

and F*** David Coulthard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Don't start with me... Schumi... 
mad.gif

In fairness, DC did eventually apologized to Schumi for that.  He admitted that he did lift. 

No lie... I was jumping up and down in my living room when that happened... 
laugh.gif

Mika vs Schumi are def. for me one of the top-5 F1 rivalries of all time.  

Don't know the TI or Kanye beats, but did notice the Tron and 28 Weeks Later soundtracks.  Did they use Inception again this week?

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I agree that the McLaren may lack "soul", but I'm loyal to my team... A McLaren over a Ferrari everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. �
Hakkinnen Vs. Schumacher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those were the days when i used to follow F1 religiously

and F*** David Coulthard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Don't start with me... Schumi... 
mad.gif

In fairness, DC did eventually apologized to Schumi for that.  He admitted that he did lift. 

No lie... I was jumping up and down in my living room when that happened... 
laugh.gif

Mika vs Schumi are def. for me one of the top-5 F1 rivalries of all time.  

Don't know the TI or Kanye beats, but did notice the Tron and 28 Weeks Later soundtracks.  Did they use Inception again this week?

I'll take the souless MP4-12c to the 458. It was almost 3 seconds faster. Couldn't believe my eyes when it popped up in second place.

I'll take the souless MP4-12c to the 458. It was almost 3 seconds faster. Couldn't believe my eyes when it popped up in second place.

did anybody watch season 17 episode 1 with the marauder??    
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

but i would cop
pimp.gif

did anybody watch season 17 episode 1 with the marauder??    
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

but i would cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

It is indeed VERY fast.

Originally Posted by ddouble

It is indeed VERY fast.

Nice Vid. I love the MP4-23 in the beginning, especially with the bull horns, i haven't seen that in a while. Also that factory is spotless.

Great episode today.
All I need is a Nissan GTR and MP4-12C after seeing the last 2 episodes. Is there any better valued sports car out there than the GTR?.

Too bad they couldn't show us what that V16 Phantom could do.

Loved the train segment, good creativity
laugh.gif

Nice Vid. I love the MP4-23 in the beginning, especially with the bull horns, i haven't seen that in a while. Also that factory is spotless.

Great episode today.
All I need is a Nissan GTR and MP4-12C after seeing the last 2 episodes. Is there any better valued sports car out there than the GTR?.

Too bad they couldn't show us what that V16 Phantom could do.

Loved the train segment, good creativity
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom