--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

At first I couldn't figure out where they got the music from for that scene but afterwards it finally I remembered it was from Tron. My favorite scene from the episode.

At first I couldn't figure out where they got the music from for that scene but afterwards it finally I remembered it was from Tron. My favorite scene from the episode.

amy-williams-skeleton.jpg

owwiiii

Crazy how cheap USED car in UK... i lived in UK for 2 1/2 years, my dream of driving a proper JDM cars was an arm reach but Priorities comes to my mind.

I really miss top gear now! thanks for the link up there!

Crazy how cheap USED car in UK... i lived in UK for 2 1/2 years, my dream of driving a proper JDM cars was an arm reach but Priorities comes to my mind.

I really miss top gear now! thanks for the link up there!

i was thinking the same thing, but when i converted 7000 pounds to American i was shocked that its like $11,000 or something like that, but still the cars they found for $11,000 was crazy

i was thinking the same thing, but when i converted 7000 pounds to American i was shocked that its like $11,000 or something like that, but still the cars they found for $11,000 was crazy

Episode 3 was good. I like that Range all though I wouldnt take it over the original...

And yeah I dont care about stats I would take the 458 over the Mclaren any day!

Episode 3 was good. I like that Range all though I wouldnt take it over the original...

And yeah I dont care about stats I would take the 458 over the Mclaren any day!

I agree that the McLaren may lack "soul", but I'm loyal to my team... A McLaren over a Ferrari everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.  

pimp.gif

Also, I'm not a Red Bull and Vettel fan, but he's a cool cat... tough to hate on the guy.  Respect.

Oh... and forgot to comment on last week's episode... Amy Williams is rather lovely, isn't she?

But the guests were the best!  Bernie, Flavio and Christian!
eek.gif
 That was really the best TG bit I've seen in a while... 

I agree that the McLaren may lack "soul", but I'm loyal to my team... A McLaren over a Ferrari everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.  

pimp.gif

Also, I'm not a Red Bull and Vettel fan, but he's a cool cat... tough to hate on the guy.  Respect.

Oh... and forgot to comment on last week's episode... Amy Williams is rather lovely, isn't she?

But the guests were the best!  Bernie, Flavio and Christian!
eek.gif
 That was really the best TG bit I've seen in a while... 

When they started playing Kanye's Beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Mclaren looks generic never liked it

The Range Rover looks like it was based off the Ford Edge

When they started playing Kanye's Beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Mclaren looks generic never liked it

The Range Rover looks like it was based off the Ford Edge

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Hakkinnen Vs. Schumacher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those were the days when i used to follow F1 religiously

and F*** David Coulthard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Hakkinnen Vs. Schumacher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those were the days when i used to follow F1 religiously

and F*** David Coulthard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

did anyone notice that they played a T.I. beat as well
yea the song Chilling with my B... I found that crazy and the kanye song too...

but  i cant believe they found all those used cars for about 11 grand US
sick.gif
damn i wish i could find some deals like that....
frown.gif

i would give top gear 12G's US if they could find me a car like that.... I would of almost taken any of those cars they had parked in the grass
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

did anyone notice that they played a T.I. beat as well
yea the song Chilling with my B... I found that crazy and the kanye song too...

but  i cant believe they found all those used cars for about 11 grand US
sick.gif
damn i wish i could find some deals like that....
frown.gif

i would give top gear 12G's US if they could find me a car like that.... I would of almost taken any of those cars they had parked in the grass
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom